ZATZAi
Novice
Novice
CMDR: ZATZAi
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Arissa - Help Wanted

Postby ZATZAi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:31 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
ZATZAi wrote:It's fun isn't it. If you wing up with Allies it can be pretty awesome and you can get through the ships really fast. You go get 15 merits regardless of the ship so there's no reason to take on an anaconda over a adder except for the fun. But taking on wings of ships is a good idea because you can get 45 points for a wing of three quicker than it would take you to get 3 single ships.

Thanks for the tips! BTW, I am always up for wings if anyone is in the area.

I hadn't thought of the 45 merits for taking out a wing of 3. Humm.... I'll have to keep an eye out for them. ;)

Cool, I sent ya a friend request in game in case you ever want to wing up. I fly out of Vodyanes personally.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:47 pm

ZATZAi wrote:Cool, I sent ya a friend request in game in case you ever want to wing up. I fly out of Vodyanes personally.

Awesome! :)

I'd love to wing up whenever we're on at the same time. I am currently based in Dvorsi. I visited Vodyanes yesterday, making a trade run. ;)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

CMDR Abil Midena
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Abil Midena

Postby CMDR Abil Midena » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:28 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
ZATZAi wrote:Cool, I sent ya a friend request in game in case you ever want to wing up. I fly out of Vodyanes personally.

Awesome! :)

I'd love to wing up whenever we're on at the same time. I am currently based in Dvorsi. I visited Vodyanes yesterday, making a trade run. ;)

Just remember. You have a sizable bounty on you now. Yes, it's only in the system where you're killing, BUT, any BH AI with a KWS that scans you, ANYWHERE, will see the huge bounty and attack.

Nav points, RES sites are going to be more painful now. Just warning you. Been there, done that.
My Youtube Channel
Elite - Elite - Elite

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:32 am

CMDR Abil Midena wrote:
Just remember. You have a sizable bounty on you now. Yes, it's only in the system where you're killing, BUT, any BH AI with a KWS that scans you, ANYWHERE, will see the huge bounty and attack.

Nav points, RES sites are going to be more painful now. Just warning you. Been there, done that.

Ah.... that may explain why Arissa's security forces were interdicting me. :cry: That just feels wrong.... I flew 130+ly to undermine *FOR* Arissa, and on my way home Arissa's forces fire on me. Really??? Of course I ran like a scared little school girl.... what else was I going to do? :roll:

Thanks for the tip!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:12 am

ALD supporters.....

Be sure to keep up on the current news..... it's not good.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... ost2517325
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:55 am

Oh yes, noticed ... viewtopic.php?f=49&t=947&start=210#p27567

By the way, you don't get Wanted if you hunt hostiles in a Turmoil system of Arissa. They also give 15 pp.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Re: RE: Re: Arissa - Help Wanted

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 pm

uvelius wrote:Oh yes, noticed ... viewtopic.php?f=49&t=947&start=210#p27567

By the way, you don't get Wanted if you hunt hostiles in a Turmoil system of Arissa. They also give 15 pp.

So.... we can basically undermine in an ALD system? Sweet!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:16 am

If any Arissa L-D supporters are interested in doing some Crime Sweeps in Binjia this evening (approx 5:00PM-7:00PM Pacific time (GMT-7)), let me know. Assuming that RL doesn't get in the way, I'll be taking my Python over there to kick some butt. :) Remember that crime sweeps pay 10 merits per kill per wingman that attacks the target.

BTW, don't forget to keep up on the weekly news for Arissa, to make sure that your PP actions aren't counter productive for the group as a whole! Current Orders in top post.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:17 am

I'll be working the Crime Sweep at Krinbea for the next couple of hours, if any ALD supporters want to wing up. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Arissa supporters...... this week you have two great combat related options for grinding merits, and they are in the same system!

Come join me in LPM 229 to oppose the Hudson expansion. You can do so by undermining and/or working the 'Security Operations" (siimilar to a CZ) zones after selecting 'opposition' for your side.

More details are here.

Merit grinding is MUCH better in wings, so grab an ALD wingman and help take down Hudson! :evil:
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “Powers”