Alliance
MAKOstrifeX
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greschalt [BFA]
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Help! :P

Postby MAKOstrifeX » Sat May 30, 2015 1:02 pm

OK. So me and Commander Deab got lazy with The Alliance and decided to go exploring rather than gain reputation. We want to attend the meeting at Irkutsk but we don't have permits and no time to earn enough reputation to get it. Is there any way for us to be part of the parade?

Thanks. :P

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Re: Help! :P

Postby Flip » Sat May 30, 2015 1:28 pm

Sorry but the only way to get into a restricted system is to have the permit, and the only way to obtain the permit is to run missions.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

MAKOstrifeX
Novice
Novice

Postby MAKOstrifeX » Sat May 30, 2015 1:34 pm

Oh well. Pretty gutted actually. Guess it's time to work on reputation. I didn't realise Irkutsk was a station, thought it was a system till I looked today :P Thanks for the info Flip :)

Senex VII
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Senex VII

Postby Senex VII » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:03 pm

Go to the adjacent system 78 Ursae Majoris to Rominger Dock and get yourself bounty hunting missions issued by the Alioth Independents faction. You may have to go to He Bo system to do the hunting itself at any of the many Resource Extraction Sites. Keep on doing those missions, or just hand in vouchers for the Alliance, until you get a mission available called "Making Friends And Going Places". That will be your permit. The Alliance rewards bounty hunting highly. Within only 20 solid hours of bounty hunting you may become allied and be offered a permit. See you there!

MAKOstrifeX
Novice
Novice

Postby MAKOstrifeX » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Awesome thanks for the info. Will have to take some time out from the expedition. Luckily i'm not far from home :D

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:03 am

you might get lucky - i got the Alioth permit after just 2 courier runs and 2 deliveries of food cartridges. it was definitely the easiest of the 'big 3' to gain their special system permit. all done in an hour.
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Return to “Alliance”