Alliance
Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: ARF Jaegers - New Mission

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Mon May 18, 2015 9:29 pm

Kiltrathi wrote:Why specifically at the first station? Does that work quicker than doing missions for the same faction from other stations?

Actually I'm not sure. You may be able to run Alliance missions at any station or outpost, or trade at the Alliance station or outpost. I think either of those will increase the Alliance influence and trigger a civil war with the Independent faction. Anyway, who knows how the BS really works? I was just thinking of needing to win the first station (closest to the sun), but that will probably require more than just an increase in influence. :roll:

Anyway, I'm pulling my support for this mission. I only accepted it, like a drowning man accepting a life preserver, as a way to get something for this wing to do. But I'm not interested in expanding the boundaries of the Alliance by forcing death and mayhem and civil wars in a democratic independent system. That sounds like the Federation. I'm really only interested in protecting Alliance systems, or Independent systems for that matter, from hostile actions from the Federation or Empire (or pirates). But with a broken background simulation and buggy systems, I don't know how to find those systems.

Instead, I'm currently working on trading the CG in Wolf 406.
It's time to give this another go.

Return to “Alliance”