Alliance
MAKOstrifeX
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greschalt [BFA]
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Alliance Response Force - Callsign "Jaegers"

Postby MAKOstrifeX » Mon May 04, 2015 10:08 pm

So tried to register for the AEDC... The Key Captcha anti-spam thing... Yeah I give up :P

Hengest
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Hengest

Postby Hengest » Tue May 05, 2015 4:03 pm

Roger Wilco Jr wrote:
So what do you think?

Please post your thoughts.

Yes, I was going to suggest something along those lines so I say we go for that route. And definitely use a new thread for each mission.

I made it back to Alioth last night but too late for the CG in Zaonce so am ready and waiting for the next thing we can get involved in.

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Tue May 05, 2015 4:43 pm

Hengest wrote:I made it back to Alioth last night but too late for the CG in Zaonce so am ready and waiting for the next thing we can get involved in.

It's really over? It's still supposed to have a week left. I managed 2 hours last night and made it into the top 40% and was going to shoot for the top 20% tonight. Oh well. :roll: They really should be more realistic with their dates - or update them based on how the tiers are progressing. Too much work, I'm sure.
It's time to give this another go.

therhaj
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: THERHAJ

Postby therhaj » Tue May 05, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi all, sorry i was late to the cg in zaonce. Waiting for the next.
Just a hunter in the dark.

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Tue May 05, 2015 4:55 pm

Roger Wilco Jr wrote:t's really over? It's still supposed to have a week left. I managed 2 hours last night and made it into the top 40% and was going to shoot for the top 20% tonight. Oh well. :roll: They really should be more realistic with their dates - or update them based on how the tiers are progressing. Too much work, I'm sure.

Well, they end when the last tier is complete or when the limit date is reached, whichever comes first...
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Tue May 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Flip wrote:
Roger Wilco Jr wrote:t's really over? It's still supposed to have a week left. I managed 2 hours last night and made it into the top 40% and was going to shoot for the top 20% tonight. Oh well. :roll: They really should be more realistic with their dates - or update them based on how the tiers are progressing. Too much work, I'm sure.

Well, they end when the last tier is complete or when the limit date is reached, whichever comes first...

That's fine, but when the transaction tab says you have a week and then it's over 5 minutes later ... just saying. A revised "estimated" completion date would be nice, in both the transaction tab and bulletin board. I saw it was getting close, but it was time for bed and then work, so it doesn't really matter anyway.
It's time to give this another go.

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Inoi Troriak

Postby InoiTroriak » Fri May 08, 2015 12:00 pm

Roger Wilco Jr wrote:
Flip wrote:

That's fine, but when the transaction tab says you have a week and then it's over 5 minutes later ... just saying. A revised "estimated" completion date would be nice, in both the transaction tab and bulletin board. I saw it was getting close, but it was time for bed and then work, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Yes another ED BUG..
When I joined the ZAONCE Power play there was 1 week left we where at TIER 1, the very next day att TIER 6 and it showed COMPLETE ??
* Dock / undock, shoot, fly, is basicly what works in this game, roughly said lol..
One need be lucky if something works so please in future if something in the Game is BUGGY, don't get surprised but be happy if something actually works as it should :idea:
I never seen such a buggy game before sad because is awesome, instead ED concentrate for on new stuff new features that of course end up being buggy, so now we have a whole BUG website hahaha Raaarghh

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Fri May 08, 2015 12:57 pm

LOL We have a bitching thread :shock:
Wasn't my intention :roll:

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Fri May 08, 2015 2:09 pm

I'm not sure it was a bug, Inoi. More likely they didn't expect that many commanders to enter the CG and it wen't much quicker than they expected.
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

InoiTroriak
Novice
Novice

Postby InoiTroriak » Fri May 08, 2015 4:45 pm

I think your right bro, I was in there Open Play for a while lol that I quickly got tired of never got killed tough despite attacked by 3 x Fer De something what ever ship they are called lol forgot haha,, sitting at work, anyway with my good tank power, engine ect got away and hell yes all they saw was my rear smoke ;)
But was damn crowded are you kidding me haha I hope for more hopefully this time with some of you guys..

Oh yea got also registret at AEDC but then havent had time for more GRRR woke up went down in garage this morning and what do I see some idiots splashed grey paint on my Diamond Silber coloured Mercede I was pissed grrr (went to painter and got it polished f me a morning..
"Where I live garages well fence made of thick wood and apparently they deside to paint it outside Result all the cars on the other side got sprayed from their damn painting "brush" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Return to “Alliance”