Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Stabby_Dave
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stabby Dave
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Lets give Newton Hub some love.

Postby Stabby_Dave » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:51 am

A few months ago, the GD 140 system was attacked by Thargoids and both the orbital stations were severely damaged. Thanks to the efforts of CMDRs, Liwei Terminal was fully repaired, but, to this day, Newton hub remains out of commission.

This system is within 50ly of Earth and everything we hold dear. We need to get this station back up and running, stat.

Come on, people. Let's get it done.

SockFiddler
Competent
Competent
CMDR: SockFiddler
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Lets give Newton Hub some love.

Postby SockFiddler » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:09 am

It's a shithole that refuses to import any decent booze or good-looking bar tenders. Plus the docking operator has one of those nasal whiny voices that set your teeth on edge. AND I must have donated shit knows how many millions "to the cause" over time. So, bollocks to them; they can afford to fix their crap themselves.

And anyway, this happened AGES ago. Why the sudden beating heart for this station? "Stat" does not apply in this situation. I believe the phrase you need here is "There'll be meat cooking over fire, people dancing around the flames and, fuck it, let's all use our engines to distill some moonshine. Oh, and anyone got a hammer?"
"Drink fast, die young"

"You may ask who was wearing the bow tie; me or the shark. The answer is: YES."

Return to “General Discussion”