Hunting Thargoids in Asterope - wing up!

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hunting Thargoids in Asterope - wing up!

Postby uvelius » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:33 am

I recently started playing a bit more again, and find myself highly entertained by Thargoid scout hunting in the Asterope system. Especially if you only have very limited playtime, this offers quite entertaining shooting experience – the graphics and effects of the scouts are great, they have some diversity in weaponry up to medic- and aggro-scouts, and you can train your maneuvering skills.
Aside from that, they are quite easy to kill yet you have to be alert to avoid their caustic death cloud.
Feels good.

Avoid class 5 and higher USSes if you are alone and not really well prepared for they will include flowers. Class 3 have 2 Scouts, class 4 usually (?) 4.

If anyone happens to be around at CET evenings, let's wing up and we can try tackle even the flowers. My trusty AX Python Dionaea Uvelii is ready.

(by fandom)

lafzy
Novice
Novice
CMDR: lafzy
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hunting Thargoids in Asterope - wing up!

Postby lafzy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:31 am

They are back!

Have switched over to PC from PS4 and am in that region in my corvette taking on scouts to boost combat rank. Would be great to wing up and take on some of the bigger xeno's if anyone's around and up for it. Am currently parked at Arc's faith in HR 1183 where there are loads of USS's spawning within close proximity to the station. Due to real life unfortunately getting in the way, am only managing an hour or so of game time each evening around 9pm uk time. Hope to see some of you out there!

lafzy
Novice
Novice
CMDR: lafzy
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hunting Thargoids in Asterope - wing up!

Postby lafzy » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:16 am

uvelius wrote:logging in ...

Sorry i missed you! Will probably next be logging on on Sunday, hopefully see you then to take out some big bugs!

Return to “General Discussion”