Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
SCE2AUX
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: SCE2AUX
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Krait MK2 weapon loadout

Postby SCE2AUX » Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:45 pm

I just unlocked the Dweller finally. I engineered two 2F Gimbaled Pulse Lasers to be both grade 2 Rapid Fire, one with Scramble Spectrum and one not modified or enhanced or whatever. I ran out of materials after doing my Fer De Lance and Asp X so I barely scraped by. I also got my Power Distributor to grade 3 or 4.

With my three overcharged large multi’s up top and these newly and barely engineered pulse lasers I can put pips to weapons and shoot until the NPC ship is dead. The only lull in fire is reloading the multis but the pulses never stop or overheat. It shreds through shields now, I can’t wait until I get them further engineered. Phenomenal against NPCs, no idea against PvP. I’m gonna stick with this for my Krait for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? -Oddball

CMDR PZ
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Petezzzz

Re: Krait MK2 weapon loadout

Postby CMDR PZ » Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Here you go. Destroys everything.

https://s.orbis.zone/fgqx

dapprman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: DAPPRMAN

Postby dapprman » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:28 pm

Zetr0 wrote:
dapprman wrote:Re-awakening this thread.

Interesting build, as far as "Ashcroft & Cant" I might be showing my age here, I want to say Playschool ;)

A bit late on the reply, but with future ship names being Griffiths, Arthur, and Irons you could say I was more Play Away ;)

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:15 pm

dapprman wrote:
Zetr0 wrote:
dapprman wrote:Re-awakening this thread.

Interesting build, as far as "Ashcroft & Cant" I might be showing my age here, I want to say Playschool ;)

A bit late on the reply, but with future ship names being Griffiths, Arthur, and Irons you could say I was more Play Away ;)

LOL, and so here we are.... a quote of a quote of a quote of a quote - just to say that I fell extra old today! =)

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby uvelius » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:58 pm

CMDR PZ wrote:Here you go. Destroys everything.

https://s.orbis.zone/fgqx

Ah, the Plasma Golfer. A classic. I found it to slow to kill stuff compared to a well-engineered Beam+1 Corrosive Multi loadout, actually, but only due to my erratic approach of "stay on their tail? Why, if I can overtake 'em?" chasing style ...

Return to “General Discussion”