Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
sprousecp
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cailidin
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Quick question

Postby sprousecp » Wed May 08, 2019 12:04 am

Guys, I realize this is (or should be) a stupid question, but I just can't figure this out. Passenger mission, passenger demands clothing. Fine, I go find and buy the 2 units of clothing. Then what? There seemed to be nothing for me to click or do to GIVE them the clothing, and it just sat in my cargo hold. Then when I give up trying to figure it out and assume "maybe it just has to be in the hold when you complete the mission", nope, it gave me the original reward price with no bonus and I still had these 2 damn units of clothing. How do I actually finish that part? I checked their email saying they wanted the clothing, and it had a check-mark button, but it was grayed out and I couldn't click it, even when I HAD the clothing...

Thanks a bunch.

Norwin Palmer
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Norwin Palmer

Re: Quick question

Postby Norwin Palmer » Wed May 08, 2019 11:46 am

Make sure to click the accept button on the INBOX message before buying the goods.

sprousecp
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cailidin

Postby sprousecp » Wed May 08, 2019 8:29 pm

Thanks. That was it. I never clicked that. So after that, I just buy the stuff and it auto-completes?

Norwin Palmer
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Norwin Palmer

Postby Norwin Palmer » Thu May 09, 2019 1:07 am

It doesn't auto complete exactly but the mission will update once the items are onboard and the passenger will take the items with them when you drop them at their destination.

Return to “General Discussion”