Anyone Following the Distant Worlds Journey?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
ChronicBass
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ChronicBass
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Anyone Following the Distant Worlds Journey?

Postby ChronicBass » Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:37 pm

Hi,
I still haven't received my acceptance to the Mobius private group yet because I just filled out my application yesterday, but! I was wondering if there are other Mobius players that were doing the DW2 journey? I am headed out there to catch up with the convoy and would like to find some commanders who are in the Mobius PG to play in game with...Also, are there any active discussions on the Mobius forum related to the Distant Worlds Journey? See you in the black!

IronDuke
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Iron Duke
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Anyone Following the Distant Worlds Journey?

Postby IronDuke » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:17 am

I’m participating. Currently on the way to waypoint 2 and am doing this in Fleetcom. Try sending a request to join the gro
up and squadron.
Distant Worlds Expedition 3302 | 65000 LY From SOL Club

Azenomei
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Azenomei
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby Azenomei » Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Yes, i am doing it on Xbox in the MobiusXEU2 group, just departed the day before yesterday because i was out for a while on a long mission to TrA-X1. Already had more adventure in 48 hours then in the almost two months i played 0_o almost died at "the view".

ChronicBass
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ChronicBass

Postby ChronicBass » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:41 pm

IronDuke, I'll try and send a squadron request later today. I don't know if this matters but I'm not in the Fleetcom player group. I was accepted to Mobius America though, and I've been having safe travels so far in there. I'm between WP2 and WP3 right now. I'm at the mountain range special interest point before the eagle nebula.

IronDuke
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Iron Duke
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby IronDuke » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:29 am

Hey ChronicBass - sorry about the delay in replying- real life keeps me busy :cry: Yes, send me a friend or squadron request if you can. I‘m sitting at WP3 at the moment.
Distant Worlds Expedition 3302 | 65000 LY From SOL Club

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:23 pm

Hi all, I got into the FleetComm Discord group and their PG. Currently, I'm part of the DW2 Fleet Mechanics team (aka. Hull Seals) and we're working together with the Fuel Rats to keep commander ship hulls repaired & fuel tanks filled during the long journey to SagA* (WP7). We've had a couple of cases already where people didn't have access to the FleetComm PG but did have access to Mobius so the hull repair would take place in a safe space since Open is very dangerous right now.

Just a heads up, we've had confirmed reports of NPC's spawning in WP3 and attacking commander ships & SRVs. The trigger seems to be when people fire at the ruins at which point the NPC's appear and are aggro from the get-go, so please be careful. Below is a video taken by a commander who was in the actual incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=CmrPYX0tmK8

In case you need help the FleetComm Discord channel for the Hull seals (hull repair) is #repair-requests. The Fuel Rats can be contacted here

Note that the Hull Seals ONLY operate in the FleetComm PG or Mobius (if the responding Seal has access). These two modes are preferred since they're safer than Open. My ingame name is Tifu so friend me and I'll pass on any calls for help when I can.

Return to “General Discussion”