Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
snakeyh
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Snakeyh
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

So i just met the thargoids...

Postby snakeyh » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:42 pm

So i stopped playing elite a year or so ago as they were rumors of these aliens. First thing on the list upon reinstalling was to go in search for these guys.
Ended up running into them in to them in Electra a little rusty in my Cutter... went as well as you might of thought... I got absolutely and comically destroyed nothing valiant about my death (lol). Two saucer shaped dudes attacked then some bigger alien craft took out all my systems and had me sit there as i marveled at the cut-scene like event.
:lol:

Thargoids- 1
Me - 0

Any advice or guides that any one here has found useful in combating these thargoids or any information why my weapons seemed to be so weak to them?

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: So i just met the thargoids...

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:27 pm

These days if you're going to make a career out of hunting Thargoids, it's probably best to find some Anti-Xeno weapons/tech so that you can actually put a dent in those bio-hulls of theirs.

To be honest, I've never had much desire to go alien hunting, so I haven't ever tried. I'm sure there are folks around who could give you some super-awesome advice, though.

(also, hello forums, it's been a while ; ) )

Return to “General Discussion”