Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Kration
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kration
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Mobius Eurasia - how to contribute?

Postby Kration » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:39 pm

I've been a member of Mobius Eurasia for a few months and really appreciate the ability to explore ED without the PVP griefing.

But, I'm not sure if I'm contributing enough to Mobius, or to find out how to do so - especially on the Eurasia server.

Basically, I want to see if there are some Mobius goals I can contribute to. I'm currently based in the Delkar system, but is it simply a case of heading to Mobia and seeing what occurs?

Any advice would be appreciated, especially re. Eurasia and finding out what's going on...

Stradlin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Stradlin

Re: Mobius Eurasia - how to contribute?

Postby Stradlin » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:23 pm

I'm brand new (Well, joined around June I guess) and as such, def. not the best person to give advice on this.I'll do so anyway! Look into Mobius Discord channels if you already haven't, and get connected to ones that strike your fancy. Besides the general Mobius Discord, get yourself invited to one about the Background Sim, I think that might be right up your alley!

https://discordapp.com/invite/RrFfNmU

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Postby Saberius » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:00 am

Kration wrote:I've been a member of Mobius Eurasia for a few months and really appreciate the ability to explore ED without the PVP griefing.

But, I'm not sure if I'm contributing enough to Mobius, or to find out how to do so - especially on the Eurasia server.

Basically, I want to see if there are some Mobius goals I can contribute to. I'm currently based in the Delkar system, but is it simply a case of heading to Mobia and seeing what occurs?

Any advice would be appreciated, especially re. Eurasia and finding out what's going on...

Hi commander,
glad to hear you are enjoying the non-PvP aspect of our community.

We have two in-game sub-factions are named after us.
The Order of Mobius based out of Azrael, in Sol region,
and Mobius Colonial Republic Navy (MCRN), based from Mobia in Colonia region.

There are many players that analyse the background simulation, and issue wing command orders for actions that will benefit the growth/security of those same factions.

Even though we are only 'guests' in the NPC galaxy as players, we can indeed affect their growth and assist in wars/elections.expansions as our kills/cargo deliveries contribute to their status.

They may give you some 'purpose' to your game play, perhaps?
The wing commanders have channels/posts on our Discord, facebook and within this forum.
All are welcome to join and help.

Kration
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Kration » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:27 pm

Thanks for the reply Commanders.

I'm keeping an eye on Discord but find it a bit overwhelming in terms of the amount of info on there.

I'll check out the Wing Commanders though. Any advice on what I should be looking for?

Saberius
Admin
Admin

Postby Saberius » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:48 am

Kration wrote:Thanks for the reply Commanders.

I'm keeping an eye on Discord but find it a bit overwhelming in terms of the amount of info on there.

I'll check out the Wing Commanders though. Any advice on what I should be looking for?

OoM here: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8791

Kration
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Kration » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:57 pm

Saberius wrote:
Kration wrote:Thanks for the reply Commanders.

OoM here: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8791

Thanks for the link. In terms of the Wing Commanders though, I meant finding the ones on Discord.

Saberius
Admin
Admin

Postby Saberius » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:40 am

The discord link is in the menu at the top of this site.
The channels are quite clearly marked.

Return to “General Discussion”