Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Barbaros Hayrettin
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Barbaros Hayrettin
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

OoM Task List

Postby Barbaros Hayrettin » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:45 pm

Finally I have bought an A grade vette and engineered it after a looong rep. grind between Sothis/Ceos and money grind in Robigo and also have some buyback credit so technically I don't need more credit anymore and can start to play game now :)

I need an up to date task list for OoM just like;

* Need meta alloys for that ua bombed station this week
    * Everyone go to that station and and complete some OoM missions otherwise we will lose it
    * We are expanding our borders and taking another system/station, go there and work!
    * Wednesday in every week on that time, we are going to pristine metallic ring haz res in that system so go there collect and sell them in our station or (better) go there and protect others

I have searched forum but couldn't found :(

I know, there are community goals but I'd like to do something for OoM. Isn't there any up to date task list like that?

Ghoden Ryama
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Ghoden Ryama

Re: OoM Task List

Postby Ghoden Ryama » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:14 pm

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=3714

I believe this is what you're looking for, although it hasn't been updated in a week, I'd expect it to start rolling back around soon though

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Re: OoM Task List

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:25 pm

Yup, the link that Ghoden posted is the place to watch. We've temporarily suspended BGS activities until the kids get tired of playing in our sandbox and leave. Hopefully we can get to the task of rebuilding OoM's sphere of influence soon.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Return to “General Discussion”