Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Pack Hound Missle?

Postby tinnitus » Sun May 06, 2018 4:30 pm

KagatoAC wrote:As far as the Engineering goes, I've only unlocked one of those so far and I have no idea how i even got the materials for those upgrades..

Using a friends PC, none of my bookmarks available you come a long way earning enough to buy the King of Outposts the Python, and certain someone will drop a few links to help you out.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

KagatoAC
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KagatoAC
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby KagatoAC » Mon May 07, 2018 3:38 am

tinnitus wrote:
KagatoAC wrote:As far as the Engineering goes, I've only unlocked one of those so far and I have no idea how i even got the materials for those upgrades..

Using a friends PC, none of my bookmarks available you come a long way earning enough to buy the King of Outposts the Python, and certain someone will drop a few links to help you out.

195 million as of this morning, the estimate i got for fully gearing one up the way i want puts it right around 225. should have it by tomorrow :)

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Mon May 07, 2018 4:47 pm

KagatoAC wrote:
tinnitus wrote:
KagatoAC wrote: 195 million as of this morning, the estimate i got for fully gearing one up the way i want puts it right around 225. should have it by tomorrow :)

You should have it now. You actually did the work to earn credits to buy the Python, but not before you could "A" rate it/ Coolness, that is what I did for the Thon and Conda, but I did do some engineering along the way on 2 other ships.

Most players start here Engineers have fun.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

KagatoAC
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KagatoAC
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby KagatoAC » Tue May 08, 2018 7:40 am

RL kinda interfered a bit and I didn't actually have the 250 million i wanted in the bank till about 2 hours ago, but yeah i finished buying and upgrading the beast about 30 min ago. :)

funny thing is with buying parts at Li Yong and converting a few things off of my Asp, I ended up still having 70 million in the bank when i was done.. So I could have had it 2 days ago.. ah well its still fun to drive. tho a bit less maneuverable than I'm used too.

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Tue May 08, 2018 3:26 pm

True she not as quick, I've just started using her as my main ship recently pointed her to Sothis then Quince just to get use to her. Then spent a couple hours in Facece (Military, Population 10+ Billion, High Security, Boom) a good place to collect Mats scoop only. You will be flying an Anaconda soon.
Image]

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun May 13, 2018 3:44 pm

KagatoAC wrote:Rah well its still fun to drive. tho a bit less maneuverable than I'm used too.

Dirty Drives Level 5.......

Drag Drive special effect....

Nuff said......

:)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “General Discussion”