Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Jerec
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jerec.
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hit Duke yeeeessss!!!! Cutter?

Postby Jerec » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 am

I have some 5C Bi weaves installed, but although this will be a trader vessel I will be looking to tackle pirates that try it, but Corolis tells me that with 4 pips on Shield I get over 1000mj, imagine that’s enough for the mid range Pirates, anything serious like Master Fed Gunships i’ll Prob make a sharp exit!

mxpower76
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mxpower76
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby mxpower76 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:55 am

Lanceor wrote:I have some engineered 5A Prismatics on mine: Coriolis Link

With 1912 MJ, they are stronger than any un-engineered class 6 shield, and almost as strong as an un-engineered 8D. They're certainly enough for preventing bumps and scrapes and running away from pirates.

How did you get Coriolis to show the 5A shield on the Cutter? I have it on my ship but couldn't get coriolis to show it so I put a 5A cell bank as a place holder.

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Lanceor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:58 am

mxpower76 wrote:How did you get Coriolis to show the 5A shield on the Cutter? I have it on my ship but couldn't get coriolis to show it so I put a 5A cell bank as a place holder.

I used ED Market Connector. It allows you to export your current ship to Coriolis... among other stuff as well. :)
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

mxpower76
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mxpower76
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby mxpower76 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:06 am

Lanceor wrote:
mxpower76 wrote:How did you get Coriolis to show the 5A shield on the Cutter? I have it on my ship but couldn't get coriolis to show it so I put a 5A cell bank as a place holder.

I used ED Market Connector. It allows you to export your current ship to Coriolis... among other stuff as well. :)

That's a great app. Thank you :D

Return to “General Discussion”