Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
GlobusDiablo
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: GlobusDiablo
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Heavy 9er/T9

Postby GlobusDiablo » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:04 pm

LeDoyen wrote:...it's the only ship that obliges me to throttle down to turn...

That's a big ten four Rubber Ducky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd5ZLJWQmss

IronDuke
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Iron Duke
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby IronDuke » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:06 am

I love the T9, prefer it to the Anaconda. I have three of them 1 miner, 1 trader, 1 explorer. Engineer it and it really is a great ship. The cockpit view is one of the best in game and for exploring its great as you can really load up with equipment. Just need to have patience in SC though. Oh and its one of the only ships in game that actually feels like you are flying a big warehouse! - especially in VR.
Distant Worlds Expedition 3302 | 65000 LY From SOL Club

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:27 am

I heard outfitting the cow with turreted Grade 5 Longrange multis is really fun for the connoisseur as well.

LeDoyen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Le Doyen
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby LeDoyen » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:11 pm

oooo now i want a T9 again :p

Edddelos
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Edddelos
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Edddelos » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:40 am

IronDuke wrote:I love the T9, prefer it to the Anaconda. I have three of them 1 miner, 1 trader, 1 explorer. Engineer it and it really is a great ship. The cockpit view is one of the best in game and for exploring its great as you can really load up with equipment. Just need to have patience in SC though. Oh and its one of the only ships in game that actually feels like you are flying a big warehouse! - especially in VR.

I think I'm going to just save for the Anaconda, since it can transport goods faster. I use my T6 for mining, about to buy another for trade. Really need to buy a Mk for a fighter, but really want a vette.

IronDuke
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Iron Duke

Postby IronDuke » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:11 am

Edddelos wrote:
IronDuke wrote:I love the T9, prefer it to the Anaconda. I have three of them 1 miner, 1 trader, 1 explorer. Engineer it and it really is a great ship. The cockpit view is one of the best in game and for exploring its great as you can really load up with equipment. Just need to have patience in SC though. Oh and its one of the only ships in game that actually feels like you are flying a big warehouse! - especially in VR.

I think I'm going to just save for the Anaconda, since it can transport goods faster. I use my T6 for mining, about to buy another for trade. Really need to buy a Mk for a fighter, but really want a vette.

- good luck and enjoy the ride ;)
Distant Worlds Expedition 3302 | 65000 LY From SOL Club

Return to “General Discussion”