Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Thargoid Hunting

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:57 pm

How very dare you......

Not too slim yourself mate......

:P

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Dudley
Master
Master
CMDR: Dudley_Dawg
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Dudley » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:59 pm

My Holo me doesn't have a bloaty setting that goes high enough for me.. LOL
As a tribute to Tor, my CMDR has small feet too! o7 Dawg

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Dudley wrote:My Holo me doesn't have a bloaty setting that goes high enough for me.. LOL

Yup. I was curious why people was so eager to request glasses for "I need glasses irl, so we need them in game" but NO ONE asked for the girth slider...

Noway all players have the same 90lbs frame as shown in game.
I haven't been 90lbs since my third grade.
In primary school.

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 pm

Xebeth wrote:I Hopefully after this CG they'll be doing something else.

Dream on.......

THIRD AEGIS INITIATIVE

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:35 am

And most likely another client patch on Tuesday where they nerf the new AX MCs, followed on Thursday by Aegis Initiative #4
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:58 am

Cometborne wrote:And most likely another client patch on Tuesday where they nerf the new AX MCs, followed on Thursday by Aegis Initiative #4

Do the mc's work ?
Or just bb guns?

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:12 pm

I have opened another keg of DGAF on the 'goisd, but I hear they are working, even if they only come in size 2.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

Capricos
Novice
Novice

Postby Capricos » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:21 am

A bit of an update. First, I think it's funny that people constantly complain about Elite being too easy, or a grind, or nothing to do... and now all they are doing is complaining because the Thargoids aren't wrapped up in a perfect little box for them.
Okay, fighters surprisingly last a bit against a Thargoid interceptor, and actually are a fantastic distraction. Especially when leaving. I have collected several different new kinds of data that will obviously be used in new engineering down the line. So you'll all scramble for that, or complain that you have to grind to do something.
I geared up the Conda. I have been in a wing of two with a dropship. The two of us are actually doing decent damage. The Thargoid isn't really hurting us. It's just a reality that the two of us don't have the firepower to blow it up so eventually we wear down. There is no question in my mind that 4 Conda's properly geared with pilots that have a clue can take a thargoid out, even as we are now.
And, in the meantime, we're actually having some fun saving the occupied pods from the thargoids. So, collecting new data's, saving humans, and pinning down Thargoid tactics and getting better with fixed weapons and still lighting up the Thargoids, and not dying.
So, have fun watching Obsidian Ant do it on YouTube.
Anyone that wants to come kick some Thargoid ass, just hit me up in game.

CMDR NIVALLICA
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: NIVALLICA

Postby CMDR NIVALLICA » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:40 am

Capricos wrote:A bit of an update. First, I think it's funny that people constantly complain about Elite being too easy, or a grind, or nothing to do... and now all they are doing is complaining because the Thargoids aren't wrapped up in a perfect little box for them.
Okay, fighters surprisingly last a bit against a Thargoid interceptor, and actually are a fantastic distraction. Especially when leaving. I have collected several different new kinds of data that will obviously be used in new engineering down the line. So you'll all scramble for that, or complain that you have to grind to do something.
I geared up the Conda. I have been in a wing of two with a dropship. The two of us are actually doing decent damage. The Thargoid isn't really hurting us. It's just a reality that the two of us don't have the firepower to blow it up so eventually we wear down. There is no question in my mind that 4 Conda's properly geared with pilots that have a clue can take a thargoid out, even as we are now.
And, in the meantime, we're actually having some fun saving the occupied pods from the thargoids. So, collecting new data's, saving humans, and pinning down Thargoid tactics and getting better with fixed weapons and still lighting up the Thargoids, and not dying.
So, have fun watching Obsidian Ant do it on YouTube.
Anyone that wants to come kick some Thargoid ass, just hit me up in game.

BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! I LOVE IT!! :twisted: :D :D :D :twisted:
CMDR NIVALLICA - Riding his bright yellow Lakon Asp Explorer: To Infinity & Beyond.

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Why are you guys so bothered that some of us think Thargoids are poorly implemented? If you want to go shoot them, fill your boots, we wont stop you.

Return to “General Discussion”