Kration
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Kration
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Where Does Everyone Hang Out?

Postby Kration » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Anyone in Colonia?

I've got a vague recollection of a mention of a Mobius presence in Colonia, but I haven't found a base shipyard yet.

BeDoomed
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BeDoomed
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby BeDoomed » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Currently in Federation space, around Wolf 562 system, since it's offering pretty hefty paying passenger missions to 36 Ophiuchi, as long as you are willing to put up with best part of 1hr in supercruise. I tend to read forums and listen to Hutton/Lave/Sidewinder radio when on long distance supercruise.

Bonus of doing this, the paint seems to take battering in long supercruise and after just one trip it looks chipped and aged, it's beautiful.

vCrausewitz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: vCrausewitz

Postby vCrausewitz » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:47 pm

in Empire space somewhere around Bulgarlmadi, doing data and passenger missions for refilling my bank account and for ranking up (I NEED this beautiful Cutter). And the passenger missions take me to interesting places, in my opinion a nice way to slowly get to know more about the E:D background.
But Hell yeah, the grind is real - I have no problem with that.-

BulletTrev
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BulletTrev

Postby BulletTrev » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 pm

My Wingmates and I are curently in the vicinity of Boreas, we will probably head towards Azrael sometime in the near future.
We areXbox EU players.

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 pm

Updating mine, moved my home to a better system. Currently hunting in LHS 6427 out of Knight Orbital, 2 Haz sites less than a minute away.

MAAD DAWG
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MAAD DAWG

Postby MAAD DAWG » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi, Cmdr MAAD DAWG here. Currently, my home system is Ugrivirii, an excellent system for bounty hunting and just 24.68 LY from the Emperor Arissa Lavigny-Duval's home world, very convenient if you're a member of her faction and you like to have up to a 50% bonus on your bounty hunting compensations. (You have to transport garrison supplies (approximately 60 units per week) from her system Kamadhenu to system Ugrivirii to keep this Level 2 bonus.)

My home station is Jefferies Port. It is less than 1 LS from 3 RES sites (2 High, 1 Hazardous). The station is very well equipped. About 900 LS away, another gas giant hosts more RES sites and 2 combat zones.

The whole Ugrivirii system is a target rich environment.

I've just achieved Triple Elite status and I'm looking to do things in the game that are not part of the usual ranking up/achievement ladders.

What do you guys do for fun in the Milky Way? What is extremely interesting?

For instance, I've heard that canyon racing is a blast. I own a souped up Cobra that I'd love to race.

Are there any places that are worth exploring in detail?

I wouldn't mind bounty hunting with others in a wing. That would be fun. I own some highly engineered, extremely deadly ships that would contribute mightily to our successes.

What else? I look forward to "hearing" from you.

o7

Polynomial-C
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Polynomial-C

Postby Polynomial-C » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:25 am

MAAD DAWG wrote:Currently, my home system is Ugrivirii, an excellent system for bounty hunting

My home station is Jefferies Port.

I frequent that system quite a bit as I'm fond of the Imperial shipyard at Jefferies Port.

The Chick Bara system is nearby and also offers some decent RES/port options.

MAAD DAWG
Harmless
Harmless

Postby MAAD DAWG » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:15 am

Next to the Imperial Shipyard and the Jefferies Port Station, there are usually 3 satellites. I say "usually" because if you relog over and over again, the number of satellites present varies, 1, 2, or 3.

Those satellites are important. Scanning them will give you well over 50%, maybe as much as 80% of the data you need for modifications by the Engineers.

o7

Bigmaec
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BigMaec

Postby Bigmaec » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:43 pm

Pleiades Sector. Taygeta. Saving People. For Cracked Industrial Firmware ^^

MAAD DAWG
Harmless
Harmless

Postby MAAD DAWG » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:38 pm

I am currently in the Pilots' Federation Homeworld system, Shinrarta Dezhra, at the Jameson Memorial station.

And, business finished.

I've returned to the Ugrivirii system, Jefferies Port Station, my home system and station, where the pirates are plentiful and the bounties are the biggest. :D
Last edited by MAAD DAWG on Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”