Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
thezorch
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: THEZORCH
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Where Does Everyone Hang Out?

Postby thezorch » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Xebeth wrote:You'll find a lot of Commanders working for our faction The Order of Mobius in and around the area of Azrael (go here for more information). Other than that CGs tend to attract a fair few as well as Engineer systems.

Also if you add your name to the appropriate in-games friends list, and add those already listed to your in-games friends you get to see where people are.

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

CGs? Sorry, I'm new so I don't know all of the terminologies the player community users yet. :oops:
Commander THEZORCH
Youtuber/Live Streamer for...
Zorch Central and Gamers Bay
The Zorch Central - Gamers Bay Twitch Live Stream Alliance (Restream.io)

LeDoyen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Le Doyen
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby LeDoyen » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Comunity goals
It's missions aimed at the whole community as the name implies. there's new ones each week. Good money to be made there :)

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:43 pm

As others have mentioned, you'll always find a lot of players at the Community Goals. The link will take you to the FD forum that always has info on the current CG's.

We also have quite a few commanders that are based in Exioce and Azrael, two of our player faction system. Azrael is our home system, and Exioce is popular with the group because it has several RES sites.

Another great resource is our Discord server. You can chat with (text and/or voice) other Mobius players who are on when you are, and potentially wing up with them.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:48 am

Look for a nice War (Pref two starports). Pretty flexible, if they pay I will likely be there.

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:06 am

thezorch wrote:
GreenViper wrote:Just visited the Great Annihilator, returning to the bubble as we speak...

Does it have the synchrotron radiation jets as described in astronomical data?

I didn't notice the jets visually, only the double black hole effect was visually quite stunning.
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

ShadowSun
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ShadowSun

Postby ShadowSun » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:20 am

LHS 20 is my stomping grounds. has all the upgrades(well mostly) that i need and is a LYR exploited system. OHM city is where i usually park myself and there is 2 high res and a haz res nearby abt 20 Ls away roughly. plenty of fed missions to take as well depending on the state of the faction

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:40 am

I'm out in Colonia, there is approx 63 or so landing pads around, dirt and space side. Most within a jump or two, a busy place to do most stuff expect see people been here a month and no humans so far (Opens/Mobius) Am sure it is just a timing thing. RES work available and a couple of CNAV to make things fun. The Python is a treasure out here usually doing a full stack and finally after Rep building have some work for the Cutter all Passengers missions near or far. Many massacre mission are not confined to CZones, but to RES, Nav, CNav, Signal Sources, lots of planet scans mission easy to fill a stack. Waiting for 2.4 to drop so I can make use of the new 19999 LY plot range then head somewhere.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

charlie2alpha
Expert
Expert
CMDR: charlie2alpha

Postby charlie2alpha » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:50 am

When I am active (usually any time except summer ^^) I can be found around Dvorsi or if there's some CG I decide to participate I'll be around that area. If you're looking for wingmates, just hangout in the Mobius Discord server and see what people do.

Mr_McBride
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Mr_McBride

Postby Mr_McBride » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:14 am

I'm usually around Exioce working for The Order of Mobius.

As JL mentioned, most of the OoM supporters are on Discord. That's a great place to find others to wing up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mythtaken
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Mythtaken

Postby Mythtaken » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:32 pm

When I'm not wandering around the galaxy taking selfies, I call Wolf 359 home. It's a bit rough 'n tumble; the factions are always disagreeing over something. But they always need things brought in or hauled out, and that suits a space trucker like me.

Return to “General Discussion”