Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Sinvious
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sinvious
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

bye bye bubble

Postby Sinvious » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:05 pm

today is the day I finally venture out of the bubble into the unknown, still haven't unlocked Palin so that's a good of an excuse as any so bye bye bubble! 8-)

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: bye bye bubble

Postby Cometborne » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:11 am

Fly safe, may the ELW be plentiful, the stars scoopable, and the planets soft. I am getting the itch myself but first I need to finish the combat elite grind.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:57 am

Have a good trip!

Thanks for the BH wing yesterday. :)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Sinvious
Competent
Competent

Postby Sinvious » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:20 pm

JohnLuke wrote:Have a good trip!

nice 8mil BH run on my part, was fun and profitable! unfortunately I have to turn back, ship is having issues, my modules are deteriorating and cant find the reason behind it and I'm almost out on my field maintenance unit, 67 jumps to go till I get back to the bubble. this was such a fail lol

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:55 pm

Sinvious wrote:

nice 8mil BH run on my part, was fun and profitable! unfortunately I have to turn back, ship is having issues, my modules are deteriorating and cant find the reason behind it and I'm almost out on my field maintenance unit, 67 jumps to go till I get back to the bubble. this was such a fail lol

That's odd, modules only deteriorate from damage (e.g. over heating), you're not carrying an Unknown Artifact or Probe that you've forgotten about?
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Sinvious
Competent
Competent

Postby Sinvious » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Xebeth wrote:
Sinvious wrote:

That's odd, modules only deteriorate from damage (e.g. over heating), you're not carrying an Unknown Artifact or Probe that you've forgotten about?

negative, I checked my hold and I'm not carrying anything, haven't overheated I made sure and equipped a couple extra heat sinks just incase but I'm almost home 13 jumps to go

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:50 pm

Sinvious wrote:
Xebeth wrote:
Sinvious wrote:

negative, I checked my hold and I'm not carrying anything, haven't overheated I made sure and equipped a couple extra heat sinks just incase but I'm almost home 13 jumps to go

Very strange, that shouldn't be happening, I'd log a support ticket if I were you.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Cometborne » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:11 pm

Definitely time for a support ticket, a look into the player journal, and maybe some video. Damage to all modules is either heat, combat, corrosive cargo, or faceplanting into things.

BTW: You can refill your AFM using synthesis.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

Sinvious
Competent
Competent

Postby Sinvious » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:29 pm

Cometborne wrote:Definitely time for a support ticket, a look into the player journal, and maybe some video. Damage to all modules is either heat, combat, corrosive cargo, or faceplanting into things.

BTW: You can refill your AFM using synthesis.

put in a ticket, and I used all my mats to refill it already, kinda sucks only made it 1000Ly-ish, every jump took my modules down a couple%. but I will try again in a different ship, set up my conda for long range but I guess ill use the AspEx next time, but on the upside made around a dozen-ish first discoveries :D

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:33 pm

Well that is weird.....

Recently unlocked Palin......

5000 out.....5000 back.....No module damage whatsoever........

Something wrong there.....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “General Discussion”