scydone
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: scydone
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Joined Mobius a few months ago. Looking for group etc

Postby scydone » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:13 am

Hello peeps!

1 - Where do I go to join some of you in some fun?
2 - Do many of you multi crew or is that feature best used in open with "all of ED" and more players??
3 - Should I just go to teamspeak or discord and start talking in a channel?

I don't see a group section of the forums so I don't really know where to go. I'd love to at least partake in community goals or do something with people. I've been alone in the black for 2 years...

Cheers

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Joined Mobius a few months ago. Looking for group etc

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:12 am

You'll always find a bunch of guys at the community goals. The CG station was so busy on Saturday that some of us had to wait for a landing pad. The traffic coming through the slot was ..... well..... exciting at times. :shock: Plenty of guys doing the BH and Trade CG's, so whichever you prefer you'll easily find like minded commanders around.

If CG's aren't your thing, there are always some guys running missions or bounty hunting for Order of Mobius in one of our controlled systems. I'm sure you'll find guys in Quince too, cycling the boards for $$$ missions.

2 - Do many of you multi crew or is that feature best used in open with "all of ED" and more players??

Personally, multi-crew isn't as great as I had hoped it would be. I haven't found many fans of MC in Mobius, but there are a few. If you want to dabble in MC, you may need to be in Open or use our Discord or Teamspeak servers to find someone who wants to MC with you. I do occasionally see a MC request or invite posted in the "wingman wanted" text channel on Discord.

**YES**!! Even if you're not a chatty person, just jump into the general voice chat on Discord (or T/S) say hello and just listen to the conversation. Jump in where appropriate and see where that leads to. If you see Cyberoft on the Discord server, tell him that JL sent you with coffee for him. He'll get a kick out of that. :) Good conversation starter.

We have a "meeting point" section on the board here where people post, looking for wings and such. But honestly, getting on Discord or T/S and communicating with the guys that are in-game when you are will give you the best chance of success at interacting with others.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Joined Mobius a few months ago. Looking for group etc

Postby Xebeth » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:15 am

scydone wrote:Hello peeps!

I don't see a group section of the forums so I don't really know where to go. I'd love to at least partake in community goals or do something with people. I've been alone in the black for 2 years...

Cheers

You'll generally find most people around CGs, Alien sites, etc. You'll also find players in the systems around Azrael (home system to The Order of Mobius).

We have the Meeting Point section where you can request to meet up for activities.

Adding your name to, and adding names from the appropriate friends list

In game friends list for PC
In game friends list for XBox US
In game friends list for XBox EU
In game friends list for PS4

Will let you see where people are.

And finally, using either Team Speak or Discord are great ways to chat, meet, and organise with other players.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Discussion”