Three at once, can I stand the excitement :)

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Three at once, can I stand the excitement :)

Postby DarkMere » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 am

Now I know that my little stepping stones are not such a big deal, the majority here it seems have been there seen that, done that, but its a big deal to me :D

Before the end of July three things are going to happen all around the same time.

I will cross over the 1 billion in worth mark.
I will be able to buy my second Anaconda, but this one will have claws and teeth, as combat ready as its possible to make an Anaconda (excluding engineering)
Lastly, I will get the first of my three Elite ranks.

I just miss it saying 'Right on Commander'

On a side note, I do not think I will be Elite in all three until the end of August................. 2019! :|

Sinvious
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Sinvious

Re: Three at once, can I stand the excitement :)

Postby Sinvious » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 am

Way to go CMDR! I'm slowly grinding my way up the ladder myself, but it's a fun grind and that's what matters :)

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Jeffers2112
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Jasper Randall

Postby Jeffers2112 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 am

I've just passed 500 million in total assets, so a long way to go. I'm in no great hurry though, that's taken me over two years....
Tried a 'Conda for a while, but eventually went back to my favourite ship, my Python.
Trying out a Vulture for some bounty hunting at the moment.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:22 am

Those are some HUGE milestones that you're about to achieve, bud!! Well done! 8-) 8-) 8-)

I'm assuming that the trader conda has been treating you right, since you're ready to add a combat conda to your fleet. ;)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

DarkMere
Master
Master

Postby DarkMere » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:13 am

JohnLuke wrote:Those are some HUGE milestones that you're about to achieve, bud!! Well done! 8-) 8-) 8-)

I'm assuming that the trader conda has been treating you right, since you're ready to add a combat conda to your fleet. ;)

It sure is JohnLuke. As we say in some parts of the UK, its a nice little earner. I have yet to see how one performs as a combat ship.

DarkMere
Master
Master

Postby DarkMere » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 am

Jeffers2112 wrote:I've just passed 500 million in total assets, so a long way to go. I'm in no great hurry though, that's taken me over two years....
Tried a 'Conda for a while, but eventually went back to my favourite ship, my Python.
Trying out a Vulture for some bounty hunting at the moment.

I agree with you with regard to the Python. That ship is a forever keeper for me. Best all rounder that uses outposts IMHO.

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Orochimaru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 pm

DarkMere wrote:Now I know that my little stepping stones are not such a big deal, the majority here it seems have been there seen that, done that, but its a big deal to me :D

Before the end of July three things are going to happen all around the same time.

I will be able to buy my second Anaconda, but this one will have claws and teeth, as combat ready as its possible to make an Anaconda (excluding engineering)

On a side note, I do not think I will be Elite in all three until the end of August................. 2019! :|

Nice progress CMDR, congrats!
I am way (way!) behind you and I do not have the time to put in this game to make faster progress.
Alas, I am having fun playing E:D and having a long road ahead is a great thing. (I played MMO's where the end game was boring as hell.)
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

DarkMere
Master
Master

Postby DarkMere » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:40 pm

Orochimaru wrote:Nice progress CMDR, congrats!
I am way (way!) behind you and I do not have the time to put in this game to make faster progress.

Yes, being a retired gentleman which is a nice way of saying old git, I am lucky in having the time, and I do play for 2 to 3 hours most days.

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Postby Orochimaru » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:41 pm

DarkMere wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:Nice progress CMDR, congrats!

Yes, being a retired gentleman which is a nice way of saying old git, I am lucky in having the time, and I do play for 2 to 3 hours most days.

Make the most of it mate!

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:48 pm

DarkMere wrote:Now I know that my little stepping stones are not such a big deal, the majority here it seems have been there seen that, done that, but its a big deal to me :D

Whether you're just in a sidey, or nearing 2 bil in assets milestones can be appreciated by all. Good stuff you got going for you, takes time and effort. :D :D

Return to “General Discussion”