Hi again. So KWS &DSS upgrades. Your thoughts?

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Roger Wilco Jr
Master
Master
CMDR: Roger Wilco Jr.
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Hi again. So KWS &DSS upgrades. Your thoughts?

Postby Roger Wilco Jr » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:58 pm

I think Cometborne has it exactly right on the DSS and I'll remember that when I get around to engineering modules.

JohnLuke wrote:...It's free money people..... TAKE IT! ... Who wouldn't want that?

I'm going to clear my save again in a bit and a KWS will never grace a utility point on my ships again. Credits are too damn fast and easy to make these days as it is, and I don't need to make them so fast that I'm tempted to move out of the fun small ships, or bypass them altogether. Some may want to get into that Conda in a day, but that's not for me. I'm a capitalist, but hand over fist money grubbing is not attractive to me. I don't plan on trying to get into a large class ship for at least a year, and I fully expect I'll still have enough credits by then to buy a fleet of them (not very realistic, but I guess it is just a game).
It's time to give this another go.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Hi again. So KWS &DSS upgrades. Your thoughts?

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:29 pm

A Fast KWS is handy if in a wing......

Method of operation......May vary depending on ability and experience of wing mates.....

Communication is essential.......

Fly in first.....

Fast scan.....

Unleash engineered Plasma as first shot......

Leave......

Call next target......Whilst original being obliterated by wing.....

Fly in.....

Fast scan......Unleash Plasma.......

Rinse and repeat......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “General Discussion”