Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
X3N0D3ATH
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: X3N0D3ATH
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Engineering is more fun than I thought

Postby X3N0D3ATH » Tue May 16, 2017 9:39 pm

So when I first hit the point where I needed to start engineering to progress further in advancing my ships i thought it was going to be tedious and to a degree it is. However as I've gone through it, unlocked new engineers and watched things improve and tested it out I've found that I've loved the improvements.

My jumprange has skyrocketed, my huge multicannon shreds ships with corrosive rounds, my shields last longer, I move faster in combat, my power plant produces more than it was designed to my distributor allows me to fire longer. I can downgrade modules past what I should be able to by boosting undersized modules to allow them to work on larger ships.

Engineering is more fun than I thought it would ever be.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ApexWanderer
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Guardsman Z
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: Engineering is more fun than I thought

Postby ApexWanderer » Wed May 17, 2017 10:38 am

I love engineering too-))I have 20 fully engineered ships and my storage is full.
It's great being able to test different load outs with different ships.At the moment I do a round robin with my courier,Vulture,fas,fgs and plasma fdl in a has res then I might go to a cz and fly my vette or frag python-)).
Only gripe I have is with the synthesis.I reckon the mats needed should be halfed.
Xbox GT is Guardsman Z .

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Engineering is more fun than I thought

Postby Pam Demonium » Wed May 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Just glad to be done with it.

Return to “General Discussion”