Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

war! what is it good for?!

Postby Orochimaru » Sun May 14, 2017 5:21 am

War is bad
War is evil
War is good for earning a lot of Cr in short time :)

Last night I went to bed feeling so good about myself.
I picked up a mission to kill a pirate in the Euboa system and once I arrived there I noticed some Conflict Zones! (yes!). I killed the pirate and went to the nearest station to stack up on massacre missions.
Jumped to the nearest Low CZ (has to be low because I am on a Viper Mk3) and it was a farming fest! I got 57 kills and called it a day.

It was the fastest 3M Cr. I ever made in E:D!

Keep flying CMDRs
o7

PS: Is there a way in the map, to find systems at war? (I tried to but alas, did not find a way). Thanks.
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Re: war! what is it good for?!

Postby blazingmaniac » Sun May 14, 2017 5:31 am

It is indeed a great way to bring in the Cr's for sure, glad you had such a profitable jaunt :)

You should be able to filter the map, it's in the tab where you can see the allegiance of any given system (3rd symbol along iirc). You can change that via the drop down menu to show the system status so Outbreak, Civil war, Boom etc. I am sure someone else can embellish you with more accurate info (currently on the tail end of a night shift so not really with it!! )

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert

Postby Orochimaru » Sun May 14, 2017 5:58 am

blazingmaniac wrote:It is indeed a great way to bring in the Cr's for sure, glad you had such a profitable jaunt :)

You should be able to filter the map, it's in the tab where you can see the allegiance of any given system (3rd symbol along iirc). You can change that via the drop down menu to show the system status so Outbreak, Civil war, Boom etc. I am sure someone else can embellish you with more accurate info (currently on the tail end of a night shift so not really with it!! )

Thanks for the info. Will check it out.

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sun May 14, 2017 10:06 am

Orochimaru wrote:PS: Is there a way in the map, to find systems at war? (I tried to but alas, did not find a way). Thanks.

Yup, as Blazing said, filter the galaxy map. Here's an image of what the filter should look like, to show you only systems in war / civil war state.

-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert

Postby Orochimaru » Sun May 14, 2017 10:09 am

JohnLuke wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:PS: Is there a way in the map, to find systems at war? (I tried to but alas, did not find a way). Thanks.

Yup, as Blazing said, filter the galaxy map. Here's an image of what the filter should look like, to show you only systems in war / civil war state.

o7 thank you

Cmdr Darkminded
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darkminded

Postby Cmdr Darkminded » Sun May 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Orochimaru wrote:War is bad
War is evil

I picked up a mission to kill a pirate in the Euboa system and once I arrived there I noticed some Conflict Zones! (yes!). I killed the pirate and went to the nearest station to stack up on massacre missions.
Jumped to the nearest Low CZ (has to be low because I am on a Viper Mk3) and it was a farming fest! I got 57 kills and called it a day.

Keep flying CMDRs
o7

PS: Is there a way in the map, to find systems at war? (I tried to but alas, did not find a way). Thanks.

Yes there is, you also can look it up in ebbd they have a live feed from a lot of players use third party tools, so more up to date than that, it's impossible!

Enviado do meu D2403 através de Tapatalk
Viscount Darkminded, Diplomat of the Empire, Preceptor of The White Templars

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert

Postby Orochimaru » Mon May 15, 2017 2:04 am

Cmdr Darkminded wrote:
War is evil

Keep flying CMDRs
o7

Yes there is, you also can look it up in ebbd they have a live feed from a lot of players use third party tools, so more up to date than that, it's impossible!

Obrigado

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert

Postby Orochimaru » Mon May 15, 2017 2:06 am

War is evil

Keep flying CMDRs
o7

Yesterday night I returned to the CZ in Eboa, hoping to make another million or so. Alas, there was a cease fire, so no pew, no money

Cmdr Darkminded
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Darkminded

Postby Cmdr Darkminded » Mon May 15, 2017 9:49 am

Orochimaru wrote:
Cmdr Darkminded wrote:
War is evil

Keep flying CMDRs
o7

Obrigado

De nada ;-)

Viscount Darkminded, Diplomat of the Empire, Preceptor of The White Templars

Return to “General Discussion”