Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Griefers must be bored tonight

Postby Lanceor » Mon May 08, 2017 11:21 pm

AndyB wrote:there is a good reason we refer to these types as the unaffiliated advertising department of Mobius, every time they do something like this we get more members. its the opposite of what they claim to want, its funny.

I'm gonna use this on the big forums. :twisted:

Once I've repaired my flame-retardant, toxicity and beta-radiation proof suit of course. :D

Quince update: Looks like somebody has found a more lucrative get-rich-quick scheme (GRQS) at Quince than the passenger missions, so the griefers might not be able to play this scanning game any longer.

On the other hand, it looks like the new GRQS may have already been nerfed less than 24 hours after it saw light, so maybe it's back to wanted-passenger missions.
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

ChiefRedCloud
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ChiefRedCloud
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby ChiefRedCloud » Tue May 09, 2017 3:33 pm

I wonder how they would slant this in conversation to justify their anti social behavior and how many giggles they're getting out of it. I use to think and blame younger players for such moronic activities but honestly, I do not believe childish behavior like this is bound to age. In other words, most likely these acts are those of supposedly adults.

Chief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lanceor
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Lanceor
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Lanceor » Tue May 09, 2017 10:20 pm

They'd say that they're roleplaying the 3303 space equivalent of Interpol, hunting down wanted criminals. Emergent gameplay, creating content and all that BS.

I reckon they should try roleplaying helpful flight instructors or philanthropists for a change. :D
Very little game time, but often chatting at work.

Return to “General Discussion”