Erinir
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Erinir
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Possible transfer over to Mobius from Mobius PVE

Postby Erinir » Mon May 01, 2017 10:24 am

Commander Erinir reporting in.
Currently residing in Mobius PVE but looking to transfer over to Mobius now that some slots have been freed up. Located on the Lancashire/Yorkshire border, England, and realised that I'm probably in the wrong time zone regarding Mobius groups. Just sent a request ingame to join Mobius. Upon successful transfer, I'll make sure to remove myself from Mobius PVE too.

Looking forward to meeting other commanders at reasonable hours of the day - sound like something from a dating site! :lol:
Currently in a near fully upgraded Asp X and working towards a Sirius permit in the Procyon system. Gawd I love this game!!!

Happy trails!

DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: Possible transfer over to Mobius from Mobius PVE

Postby DarkMere » Mon May 01, 2017 12:16 pm

I too am in the Mobius PVE group and did not realise I was in the wrong one as regards to the best time zone for me. I live in Lancashire. So I too have sent in a request ingame and if successful will remove myself from Mobius PVE

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Mon May 01, 2017 1:14 pm

I sent the admins a message through PM saying I was applying for the one I wanted to go to and that I would remove myself from the other when it went through so I could still play in Mobius in the interim. Try that out, when they have a free moment they will help you.

Erinir
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Erinir

Postby Erinir » Mon May 01, 2017 4:26 pm

Saw this on the Mobius facebook page - application form for joinin/rejoining Mobius. Here you casn choose which group you want to join and actually advises you to remain a member of Mobius PVE whilst the application is processed if your intention is to migrate over to the European "Mobius" group.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... rm?c=0&w=1

Sevin Church
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Sevin Church

Postby Sevin Church » Mon May 01, 2017 9:30 pm

Oh nice, never saw that myself. I don't do FB, only Twitter, good stuff Erinir.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Mon May 01, 2017 10:16 pm

As Erinir said, there is a new form that needs to be filled out to process private group change requests. Please see this post for more details.

I am closing this thread to deter others from posting PG change requests here.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Saberius
Admin
Admin
CMDR: SABERIUS

Postby Saberius » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:15 am

I think it's because the names of the actual private groups, "MOBIUS" and "MOBIUS PVE" are weirdly named and unfortunately get confused as verbs of our Community Name, "Mobius PVE Community".

Obviously original "Mobius" is the founder's private group, we can't rename that :)

The decision was made to 'regionalize' the groups into EURASIA and AMERICA, which may be a little easier to hunt down later on.
Heck, if the groups grow, we'll end up with MOBIUS PVE AUSTRALIA, MOBIUS PVE UK and MOBIUS PVE CANADA etc

I blame FDev entirely by not providing any real group tools, and putting in a hard member cap. We've proven three times now, that 20,000 members in one group, is not enough. LOL

Return to “General Discussion”