Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
WarMunkey
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: WarMunkey
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: So Salome was killed....

Postby WarMunkey » Mon May 01, 2017 12:44 pm

You ever watched Nolans "The Dark Knight"? This guy's practically the Joker. He's just out for your (as in: all peoples) attention in order to establish forcefully an emotional link. That's what he's feeding on.

He shoots your ship down and you get to respond to him (in any way), he gets happy, because he made your emotions come up.
You shoot him down as revenge, he's happy, because he made you divert your attention and time on him. He's important then.

It's practically a Mortons Fork: You can only decide between two ruinous options.

And it works. He already got the most out of his dickish behaviour by having become the most notorious player of the whole community.

:roll:

Seriously, the only reasonable reaction is to ignore that guy and his cronies and suffer their folly without response whatsoever.

And to hope for Star Citizen to pop up as soon as possible.

Once that thing is up and running A LOT of this militant PVP-Gankers will drift to the shiny new playground, like locusts to a ripe corn field, in order to fuck up the newbs' experiences there, thus dropping this "lame carebear"-'verse we are playing in - which these "misunderstood" content creator people had wanted to "enrich for us" - in an instant.

I never thought of it this way, well then my idea of getting his information and finding a way to ban him from accessing our forums is out the question lmao

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: So Salome was killed....

Postby Orochimaru » Wed May 03, 2017 7:02 am

This great rep for the game. Elite Dangerous gets more players and FDevs get the needed cash flow.

This Salome thing has been in the news for the last days. I have friends calling me to discuss the game. Good thing.

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

Return to “General Discussion”