Rebirth of the Anaconda

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Capricos
Novice
Novice
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Rebirth of the Anaconda

Postby Capricos » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:51 am

Well, I have had some time to fiddle around with the multi-crew. It's okay. They need to work some things out as far as splitting combat bonds, missions etc. I'd also like to be able to use my target cycling when in gunner mode as opposed to just the target in front of me.
I am aware people are at many various stages of advancement in the game. This is for those at my point, and also for those to take note of when you get here.
I have had no clue what to do with my Anaconda for some time. It's just sat parked. It's, actually, an outstanding mining ship, and that's exactly how I had it rigged.
However, with multi-crew it has found a new life for me. The Anaconda is outstanding for multi-crew. The hardpoint placement and options really gives you your hearts desire on how you want it set up.
Currently, I have two large beam turrets up top, with a large pulse turret in front, and swap between small mc turrets and small seeker missiles for the gunner. That leaves me with two medium pulse lasers and the huge MC to operate myself.
I've messed around with multi-crew with the Corvette, Cutter and now Anaconda.
I really like the Anaconda for multi-crew. If yours has been collecting mothballs, dust it off and give it a try.

Return to “General Discussion”