IndigoWyrd
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: IndigoWyrd
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Looking to Form a Faction

Postby IndigoWyrd » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Greetings Commanders, Indigo here.

I'm wanting to do something a little different, and I'm going to need some help doing it - I'd like to gather a group together and try to form a minor faction. Now this is not your typical minor faction - this is a specialized group, with a couple special criteria. What I am looking for:

Commanders who own Saud Kruger Orcas*.

Yes, you read that right - Orca pilots - I'm looking for you.

You needn't always fly your Orca, though for faction events, I will ask that you do fly your Orcas.

The name of the faction: The Killer Whales

Yeah, it's a little silly, I know. That's part of the point. But if you have flown one of these, you know it's a very capable craft, and a full wing of these does a lot more than just look good together.

While the primary focus of the faction is having fun, there is an underlying theme as well. The Orca is a passenger ship - a transport, and I would like to see, at least from the lore-side of things, for The Killer Whales to become a recognized name in the transport industry. Something like The Hell's Angels of interstellar transport.

I have quite a few ideas for Events - including Trans-galactic races and quite a few other things as well.

Of course, to form an in-game faction, I first need a player group, as that's where you come in - join me, let's make this happen, have some fun, and show the galaxy just how serious we are about getting people from Here to There.

If you're interested and willing to put in some effort, I think we can really make this work, have a lot of fun in the process, and leave a lasting impression on Elite. Send me a message and I'll start getting things together. And if you don't yet have an Orca, but would like to participate, that's fine too - I'm more than glad to help you get the credits you need.

* Belugas, we love you too, and you're certainly welcome, but we need Orcas first.

Return to “General Discussion”