Hello! Just arrived at Just arrived at HIP 10716 and Wu Guinagi Anyone out there?!

Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Xeonplz
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: MinBao
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Hello! Just arrived at Just arrived at HIP 10716 and Wu Guinagi Anyone out there?!

Postby Xeonplz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:42 pm

I spent all my savings making the trip to these systems now I need friends! Also if anyone could give me some advice as to where I can PVE bounty hunt to build back up a little nest egg that would be appreciated. My reasoning for coming here was I read that they are great for making money doing economy class short distance hauling. I've already been griefed so any advice for this neck of the woods would again, be appreciated . Mostly what ive read about this area is a few months old anyone know if it's still worth my time to do some short economy trips? The only way i've previously gotten money is bounty hunting in high res areas.

Il be on tonight i hope to see someone!

Zeek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zeeks

Re: Hello! Just arrived at Just arrived at HIP 10716 and Wu Guinagi Anyone out there?!

Postby Zeek » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:23 pm

I was over there and moved a few levels for the Empire. I ran a few missions that moved me away and now messing around at HIP 1290 and the 4 or 5 systems around it are all Empire. Most missions travel to all 4 or 5. I've been able to find Empire mission boards with 11-12ish empire missions from one quest giver of all types, data, cargo, massacre, black box, mining. Not sure if they are the fastest due to a lot of the bases being planet side, but I love the variety. I can switch up data, cargo running to mining, sentry (which I suck at) black box, massacre, etc.

I mean to go back to Wu Guinagi due to it being two systems, but I keep getting distracted.

CMDR Zeeks

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Re: Hello! Just arrived at Just arrived at HIP 10716 and Wu Guinagi Anyone out there?!

Postby pargyrak » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:41 am

i am on my way there to get a few materials i need for engineers and to get more friendly with the empire.
if wife allows.....:)
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

oscarolim
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: oscarolim

Postby oscarolim » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:30 am

I'm usually around these days, Actually there now :p

Nelina
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Nelina Dag'thul
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Nelina » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:53 am

I'm usually around that systems (currently 3 or 4 Systems away and doing Pirate-Missions to get the last 26% to Combat-Elite).
I changed my Home-System from Delkar to Wu Guinagi two Months ago, while ranking up to King :)
From Wu Guinagi - Ziegel Dock - you can also do very good other Passenger-Missions.
Transport-Mission are payed very well. Sometimes you'll get 15MCr for one ~100LY Mission.
Best will be to get allied with all Parties to get the good Missions.
Or maybe i should say you could do with 2.1, because i dunno if you can grab those missions after 2.2 also...

Hossyman
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Joe Techno

Postby Hossyman » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:40 pm

I am here ranking up my Imperial Empire rep

Dai
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Dai Sho
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Dai » Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:42 pm

I am here working on my empire navy rank. I play most evenings in the evenings (EST).
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
--Oddball, Kelly's Heroes

JohnGazman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: I Garth v

Postby JohnGazman » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:16 pm

I'm out there at the moment - had my first encounter with a player not long ago! (Xbox).
"Adios, you damn fool."

Return to “General Discussion”