Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Wood67
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wood67
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: Attacked by CMDR

Postby Wood67 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:59 pm

AndyB wrote:we had another report just over an hour ago via our facebook group, you must have been his last victim before we removed him. was he flying a cutter by any chance? cmdr name beginning L A?

Yep - that was the CMDR. Awaiting a reply from the Admin, but it sounds like I wasn't the only one - makes me feel better about logging at 15% now because I would never normally take that route.

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Oooh and teh griefers are already whining hard, trying to blackmail us. I must say, it becomes tiring. Ignoreignoreignoreignore
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... -of-mobius

Wood67
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wood67

Postby Wood67 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:12 pm

uvelius wrote:Oooh and teh griefers are already whining hard, trying to blackmail us. I must say, it becomes tiring. Ignoreignoreignoreignore
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthrea ... -of-mobius

I started reading that thread earlier today, but gave up when it became apparent nobody had any clue what was going on. Just went through all 3 pages again and I still can't figure it out!

uvelius
Master
Master
CMDR: Uvelius Sång

Postby uvelius » Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:53 am

Interesting that a moderator stated those forums would not be for the internal workings of Private Groups and locked the thread –- as if it would be only on internal workings, and as if PGs in E: D would have nothing to do with E : D, let alone the problem wouldn't be an E : D one.

Well. That is of course a way to address problems.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:02 am

bucrepus wrote:Just got blasted myself in Morgor by <<redacted>>. Just joined the group tonight.

I have recently been informed that the commander name that you provided is not a member of either of our groups. Are you sure it was a human commander that attacked you, or that you were not in Open or a private group other than Mobius?
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Mouse
Master
Master
CMDR: Baigs

Postby Mouse » Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:26 am

uvelius wrote:Interesting that a moderator stated those forums would not be for the internal workings of Private Groups and locked the thread –- as if it would be only on internal workings, and as if PGs in E: D would have nothing to do with E : D, let alone the problem wouldn't be an E : D one.

Well. That is of course a way to address problems.

after reading that whole confusing thread.. it felt as if they are trying to claim that Mobius is abusing the "powers" he was given and resulting in shadow bans for people for things done in open... colour me confused.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This had made many people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - HHGTTGImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”