Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Norwin Palmer
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Norwin Palmer
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Norwin Palmer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:43 pm

I managed to fly my Anaconda out of the mail slot while an NPC Type 9 was coming in without hitting anything, my proudest accomplishment in the game so far.

I didn't even know that was possible. I usually watch for incoming ships if I'm in something bigger than a Python but somehow I fell asleep and missed the T9. I actually only noticed it because I heard it and the nose of the Anaconda was already at the mail slot by then.

Zarlok
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zarlok

Postby Zarlok » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:48 am

Just recently returned after 4 years break. My brother had started playing a few months back and so I dusted off my ships and am helping him out.

Trinity Star
Master
Master
CMDR: Trinity Star

Postby Trinity Star » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:16 pm

Sold 2000t of LTDs for a profit of 3.3billion, now mining Painite (3150t so far).

Jonkai
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Jonkai

Postby Jonkai » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Blooming 'eck, thought I was getting space rich.. currently sat at 20mil credits, saving for the Krait Phantom. Just doing missions, a fairly relaxing activity, not min / max or following the many guides - basically slow boating to the 100 mil I need. Might do some more mining shortly, although, didn't have much luck with laser mining for LTD's - think core mining would be more beneficial.

jrad
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: j'rad

Postby jrad » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Yeah, I think it's safe to say Trinity Star is killing it in the mining arena ;)

Noob member to the group, so I'm still figuring out what's what. Been in Open since picking up the game but was glad when I found refs to this group. I'm currently in Colonia trading and honing scan/mining skills. Prob head back to the bubble at some point now that I'm in-group, but I doubt I'll have a single 'area' that I stay in. Just not in my blood :)

matiskati
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Matt Catto

Postby matiskati » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Another new face here o/
Been running around the bubble, with the odd trip out to Col 285 Sector before the LTD mining nerf. I've stockpiled enough credits to keep me going for a while now without needing to generate more, so working on unlocking engineers. My Asp has a 45ly jump so will probably be heading out to Colonia soon to see what all the fuss is about.

See you all in the black at some point o7

Jonkai
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Jonkai » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:31 pm

Well, what a difference a few days make! I've now got the Phantom Engineered G5 FSD and the Guardian FSD - Some other items have been slightly engineered, and about to head of to Sag A :D

SCE2AUX
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: SCE2AUX

Postby SCE2AUX » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:16 pm

Doing typical noob stuff like grinding away bounties in RES's in Sol, and doing exploration when that gets boring. The never ending quest for more cash to fund my constantly changing idea of what I should be doing.
Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? -Oddball

Jonkai
Harmless
Harmless

Postby Jonkai » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:03 pm

O M G - Made it to Sag A tonight, beautiful system! Went next door into Explorer's Anchorage and sold all my exploration data, only made about 47mil as I rushed to get to Sag A to be fair.

Going to explore around here before heading to Beagle Point, then finally back to Explorer's Anchorage (as long as I don't die) to sell all the data again - then a stead trundle back to the bubble, pretty sure this will take a few weeks / months :)

Trinity Star
Master
Master
CMDR: Trinity Star

Postby Trinity Star » Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:46 pm

Sold 4800 tonnes of Painite for 3.74billion profit yesterday, back to mining more it...

Return to “General Discussion”