Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:18 am

Hah........

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Tifu
Master
Master
CMDR: Tifu

Postby Tifu » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:09 pm

The Murphy wrote:
Tifu wrote:
The Murphy wrote:Okay, obviously it doesn't work, I shall have to get an account with a pic hoster tomorrow, then....

°sighs

imgur.com works very well :)

I know, just got myself an account there ;)

So let's try that again, then....

The trusted steed I use:

A POI I found on a planet.... might even have discovered the planet, if I remember correctly...

Whoa - a shipwreck on the planetary surface :shock: Never seen a shot of it before - thanks for the pic! :D

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:14 pm

Melted my beloved Sidey in order to finally get an Asp Explorer near Cubeo. Had completely forgotten that the golden skin was tranferable to other ships :P So here's a shot of my new golden trading/exploration vessel - just in time for the incoming exploration improvements slated for Q4.

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Shinkick Murphy

Postby The Murphy » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:53 pm

JustSomeGuy wrote:Nowhere is safe.. not even in solo mode.. :D

Well, there's the reason right there why the game is called Elite: Dangerous and not Elite: Entirely Safe :mrgreen:

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come play Elite." - Morty (if he'd play E:D, hehe)

-- Playing on PC in Mobius Eurasia PVE, come find me! --

The Murphy
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Shinkick Murphy

Postby The Murphy » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:01 pm

Tifu wrote:Melted my beloved Sidey in order to finally get an Asp Explorer near Cubeo. Had completely forgotten that the golden skin was tranferable to other ships :P So here's a shot of my new golden trading/exploration vessel - just in time for the incoming exploration improvements slated for Q4.

You're welcome for the image of the crash site! Not sure that was a ship though, at least I didn't recognize it, it looked like something smaller...

That's a beautiful golden Asp! It's wonderful as an exploration vessel, never tried trading with it.
It's a pity that I'm out with The Gnosis right now and I probably won't be back till October, because I'm usually active in and around Cubeo :) I have most of my ships stationed there atm. Maybe we can team up when I'm back ;)

"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's gonna die. Come play Elite." - Morty (if he'd play E:D, hehe)

-- Playing on PC in Mobius Eurasia PVE, come find me! --

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:47 am

The Murphy wrote:
That's a beautiful golden Asp! It's wonderful as an exploration vessel, never tried trading with it.
It's a pity that I'm out with The Gnosis right now and I probably won't be back till October, because I'm usually active in and around Cubeo :) I have most of my ships stationed there atm. Maybe we can team up when I'm back ;)

Sound good - let me know when you get back :) Hopefully I have my Asp better equipped by then. Cubeo is where I have ships too for now.

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:49 pm

Been running medical cargo to Ling Deti where an outbreak has driven prices sky high. On a side cargo mission was careless enough to lose my ship once to an NPC pirate - lucky that anonymous access enabled me to pay the 240k fine easily. Yup, was fined by my own Order for losing all that coffee. Apparently that was a mortal sin :)

wilderness
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wilderness
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby wilderness » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:56 pm

Docked at Gnosis waiting for the jump, doing some exploration / planet resource collection.

raorn
Competent
Competent
CMDR: raorn
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby raorn » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:06 pm

The irony of life. Took vacation week ago to have some rest from work, stay home eating pizza and playing PS4. When I came home on Friday my TV died...

So I missed the Chapter Three update and now saving for a new TV (32" -> 49" upgrade)...

Отправлено с моего Moto G (5) через Tapatalk

Tifu
Master
Master

Postby Tifu » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:48 am

raorn wrote:The irony of life. Took vacation week ago to have some rest from work, stay home eating pizza and playing PS4. When I came home on Friday my TV died...

So I missed the Chapter Three update and now saving for a new TV (32" -> 49" upgrade)...

Отправлено с моего Moto G (5) через Tapatalk

The new ~ 50" TV will be a big improvement over the old one. I use one about that size and it provides a fantastic view :)

Return to “General Discussion”