Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby JohnLuke » Sat May 13, 2017 7:51 pm

Xebeth wrote:I'm working the BH CG in LTT 377, seen lots of Commanders about, made it in the top 50% with relative ease.

Rookie. :lol: :lol:

On my first trip back to the station to rearm after a nice 90 minute Haz-RES session with two friends, I turned in $13mil in bounties, $9.9 counted toward the CG, top 10% .... just like that. 8-)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

X3N0D3ATH
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: X3N0D3ATH
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby X3N0D3ATH » Sat May 13, 2017 8:35 pm

JohnLuke wrote:
Xebeth wrote:I'm working the BH CG in LTT 377, seen lots of Commanders about, made it in the top 50% with relative ease.

Rookie.

On my first trip back to the station to rearm after a nice 90 minute Haz-RES session with two friends, I turned in $13mil in bounties, $9.9 counted toward the CG, top 10% .... just like that. 8-)

Me personally am sitting in the top 10% after 2 runs my wingmates left me alone in a fight with another conda elite, it ruined my day i blew it up but had to jump out to repair and rearm.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat May 13, 2017 9:02 pm

Welcome to my world.........

I play with bastards......

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sat May 13, 2017 9:09 pm

JohnLuke wrote:

Rookie. :lol: :lol:

Well done sir :D , mind you I can't complain about only being in the top 50%, I did do it using an Imperial Courier :shock:
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

JohnGazman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: I Garth v

Postby JohnGazman » Sat May 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Zoline's been pretty busy all day, even on the Xbox EU side of Mobius. Tradecondas and Tradecutters coming and going all day.

Winged with someone for bounty hunting in the HazRes last night, but for the life of me, I can't remember who it was. o7 to you CMDR, i'd have hung around longer but ammunition is my Gunship's Achilles heel.
"Adios, you damn fool."

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat May 13, 2017 9:49 pm

We've been having fun in both.......Bounty and trade.......

Highlight tonight when trading was two Anacondas (Elite and deadly) being pulled/lured into the same place at the same time......

That was fun...........

We're flying 2 cutters and a Python.......

And yes it cost a bit in repairs.......

But was great fun........

P.S

A-Team do not normally do CG's..........

But we all like Canonn Research Group......

A worthwhile cause.........And we like that....

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

X3N0D3ATH
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby X3N0D3ATH » Sat May 13, 2017 9:59 pm

I'm just curious because the US Mobius group seems to be dead when i play, being a night time us player would i be better off in the EU group?

X3N0D3ATH
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby X3N0D3ATH » Sat May 13, 2017 10:22 pm

(Sorry for the second post)

But I just want people to wing up with. I get super tired of the open play nonsense. So having a larger group of players that are active when I'm on would be great.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Sun May 14, 2017 9:05 am

Xebeth wrote:Well done sir :D , mind you I can't complain about only being in the top 50%, I did do it using an Imperial Courier :shock:

Well then..... in a Courier you say? Impressive! <<looks for clapping emoticon, but doesn't find one>>

I typically bring a slightly larger ship to a pirate hunting session, but the small ships can be a lot of fun too.

X3N0D3ATH wrote:(Sorry for the second post)

But I just want people to wing up with. I get super tired of the open play nonsense. So having a larger group of players that are active when I'm on would be great.

Have you tried looking for wingmates on our TeamSpeak or Discord servers? You'll find people on those apps who are in-game (or at least active) at the same time as you. Discord has a text channel dedicated to finding wingmen, and both servers have plenty of voice channels. If you want to wing with someone that's in the other Mobius PG, it's super easy for one of you to make your own PG so that you can wing there. I use my PG all the time, to bring friends together who play in different Mobius groups.

If you are playing REALLY late night in the US (around the time I'm posting this, at 2AM PST and later) you may want to change to the EU server. If you're playing at 10:00-12:00 at night in the US, most of the UK guys aren't out of bed yet.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth

Postby Xebeth » Sun May 14, 2017 9:47 am

JohnLuke wrote:
Xebeth wrote:Well done sir :D , mind you I can't complain about only being in the top 50%, I did do it using an Imperial Courier :shock:

Well then..... in a Courier you say? Impressive! <<looks for clapping emoticon, but doesn't find one>>

I typically bring a slightly larger ship to a pirate hunting session, but the small ships can be a lot of fun too.

As do I, but I've been engineering up the iCourier for fun, does impressive damage now, with strong shields, but overheats like a bitch (even with efficient pulses) so all the damage I'm taking is from heat, probably going to change the dirty drives for clean ones.

Anyway, have shipped the Vulture over now until I can sort out the iCourier heat issues.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Return to “General Discussion”