Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Bollocks......

Ya too dumb to use a I-Pad.......

:lol:

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Orochimaru » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:54 pm

Loriath wrote:Just an excerpt from the "Canadian Operational Manual":

"Operational temperatures for your Canadian are between -40C and ++20C. Although a Canadian can operate at a much lower temperature (as low as -50C) for short periods of time, prolonged exposure to temperatures over +25C will cause problems that will continue and worsen exponentially to the temperature.

Problems may include a Low Fluids warning sound, severe leakage everywhere, and early onset Tourette's with bouts of crying. If your Canadian is experiencing any of these symptoms, it is advised that you place it a cool place with a full case of Hops & Barley Liquid Replenishment fluid and leave alone for several hours. Failure to do so will cause your normally docile and pleasant Canadian to permanently morph into British model and will void its warranty.

* British models can be recognised by their permanent complaining and lack of politeness as well as a pronounced accent in their vocal subroutines and a strange desire to stand in lines with other British models.

Yes, it's too F'in Hot to do much here. PC may melt if used.

-Sent from my bathtub on my iPad while drinking beer. Deal with it.

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:08 pm

"Operational temperatures for your Canadian are between -40C and ++20C. Although a Canadian can operate at a much lower temperature (as low as -50C) for short periods of time, prolonged exposure to temperatures over +25C will cause problems that will continue and worsen exponentially to the temperature.

Problems may include a Low Fluids warning sound, severe leakage everywhere, and early onset Tourette's with bouts of crying. If your Canadian is experiencing any of these symptoms, it is advised that you place it a cool place with a full case of Hops & Barley Liquid Replenishment fluid and leave alone for several hours. Failure to do so will cause your normally docile and pleasant Canadian to permanently morph into British model and will void its warranty.

* British models can be recognised by their permanent complaining and lack of politeness as well as a pronounced accent in their vocal subroutines and a strange desire to stand in lines with other British models.

Yes, it's too F'in Hot to do much here. PC may melt if used.

Come on over.
I actually felt the need to turn the heat on this morning..

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

Postby thebs » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:24 am

Shaitan wrote:Does it make me a engineering geek to say i read all of Thebs post on environmental engineering and started googling for more info.. i lived in Florida my whole life as well and know exactly what he is talking about, did a lot of cave diving in the swiss cheese lower half of the state and totally believe that is true...

Miami's freshwater wells are draining, and the salt is slowly creeping in. It's a mess down there. But people are still buying. WTF?!

And then there's Lake Okeechobee. It always floods. But because people there don't want their homes to flood, the US Army Corps of Engineers diverts it ... and then, no sh--, algae blooms in the Ocean! The simple solution is to just let the darn thing flood ... like it naturally does! But nooooo ...

Sigh ... no one should be living south of Melbourne in the best case, Titusville far more recommended, Daytona most ideal.
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:33 am

Finally bit the bullet and bought a second cutter as a dedicated trading ship, leaving the original as a dedicated explorer. Started doing missions for the Order of Mobius and random factions outside OoM' sphere of interest with it, focussing on missions that gave either exquisite focus crystals or modular terminals.

No EFC yet, but if Pembroke still needs MT to unlock Qwent, I have 32 of them to spare.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:24 am

Cometborne wrote: Started doing missions for the Order of Mobius and random factions outside OoM' sphere of interest with it, focussing on missions that gave either exquisite focus crystals or modular terminals.

I haven't searched for them for about two months, but I've had good luck in the past getting EFC's from missions in Dvorsi (I'm allied with all the locals there).

Might be worth taking a look.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Shaitan
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Shalitan

Postby Shaitan » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:47 pm

thebs wrote:
Shaitan wrote:Does it make me a engineering geek to say i read all of Thebs post on environmental engineering and started googling for more info.. i lived in Florida my whole life as well and know exactly what he is talking about, did a lot of cave diving in the swiss cheese lower half of the state and totally believe that is true...

Miami's freshwater wells are draining, and the salt is slowly creeping in. It's a mess down there. But people are still buying. WTF?!

And then there's Lake Okeechobee. It always floods. But because people there don't want their homes to flood, the US Army Corps of Engineers diverts it ... and then, no sh--, algae blooms in the Ocean! The simple solution is to just let the darn thing flood ... like it naturally does! But nooooo ...

Sigh ... no one should be living south of Melbourne in the best case, Titusville far more recommended, Daytona most ideal.

Yeah I was born and raised in St Augustine on about the only part of the state that doesn't have karst at the surface. It is sad because people are pumping so much water out of the aquifer that salt water intrusion is becoming a big problem. I doubt it will be much longer before people are leaving when the fresh water turns to salt, but they all want the dream of a warm tropical home and don't see the issue coming. Before going into IT i was actually hoping to become a geologist or hydrologist because Florida is such an awesome case study for movement of water - but my ex wife threw a fit when i got accepted to UF and I ended up turning it down...she was jealous of all the hot girls there. Notice the ex - I should have just gone for it

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:08 pm

"Operational temperatures for your Canadian are between -40C and ++20C.

Harking back to a 'live/deal with it' of yester year......

Dear heartless poster; I will try to remember your advise to 'Deal with it' when I grieve my (insert something/one that used to be very close to me completely unrelated to this forum or the game) who suffered (insert death, pain, disfigurement or other nasty stuff)).

Because you are a very bad unfeeling person, even though are not in anyway referring to the sad thing that happened to me, your comment is obviously specifically designed to be hurtful about you knew nothing about.

Kharma, pass the wipped cream....

Mr_McBride
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Mr_McBride

Postby Mr_McBride » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm

i've been bouncing between engineer grinding, fed rank grinding, visiting engineers to upgrade all of my ships, and bounty hunting on the hazres in Exioce. I've beening handing in cartographic data and bounty vouchers in Exioce and Njiri

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Five day forecast for June. Best Summers in Canada occur every Leap Year 4 Days instead of the normal 3. :)

5day-forecast.PNG
5day-forecast.PNG (153.98 KiB) Viewed 2065 times
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Return to “General Discussion”