Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
ApexWanderer
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Guardsman Z
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby ApexWanderer » Sat May 20, 2017 9:49 am

I'm starting a new role play as Colonel of the Sentinel's.We are the military intelligence Corp of The Elite Federation of Pilots and our main purpose is to protect humanity(sometimes from itself) .We aim to keep balance between the major factions and protect the autonomy of the Independent systems.We accomplish this through intelligence gathering(we have our own passenger liner fleet as we've found drunk passengers to be very forthcoming in giving information),trade contacts,deep space recconasaince,assassination ,sabotaging and good old mercenary work.
Our current mission at the moment is to support The Pilot's Federation in all their systems by playing the BGS.
If anyone fancies joining me just send me a message,you don't need fb,discord or headphones just a love of the game,a decent combat ,cargo and passenger ship and a willingness to do bad things for good people sometimes-))
Fly free Cmdr's o7
Colonel ApexWanderer
Sentinels.
Xbox GT is Guardsman Z .

Pam Demonium
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Pam Demonium
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Pam Demonium » Sat May 20, 2017 2:37 pm

Beyond the point of no return. Between a rock and a hard place. now at 55% 1360ly from the bubble, 1102ly from Hilary.
Time to tread lightly.

Colonel Nihilus
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Colonel Nihilus

Postby Colonel Nihilus » Sat May 20, 2017 11:58 pm

heading to colonia in a grade a fuly engineered Corvette. 9,000ly left with a current jump range of 23ly

Bolasie
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Bolasie

Postby Bolasie » Mon May 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Just got back from a quick trip to the Formidine Rift, I wanted to hear those chilling logs from the mega ship myself, and had not gone to the outer arm last time I went there. While I am letting the Asp engines cool down ready for me to head out 'west' I am doing a couple of rares runs and getting some engineer lovin' done to my python.

CMDRKimJongThrill
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KimJongThrill

Postby CMDRKimJongThrill » Tue May 23, 2017 12:21 pm

Just got my Anaconda last night. D-rated it for the most part, 22 ly range at the moment. Not sure what's next, to be honest. Probably try and do more bounty hunting than I have before, I did trading and pax missions to get the cash I needed from the Anaconda.

My ship history has been Sidey, Adder, Cobra, Keelback, AspX, Python, Orca, Anaconda. The Anaconda was always the end goal, I feel like the dog that finally caught the car.
Good luck exploring the infinite abyss.

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Postby Orochimaru » Tue May 23, 2017 12:31 pm

CMDRKimJongThrill wrote:Just got my Anaconda last night. D-rated it for the most part, 22 ly range at the moment. Not sure what's next, to be honest. Probably try and do more bounty hunting than I have before, I did trading and pax missions to get the cash I needed from the Anaconda.

My ship history has been Sidey, Adder, Cobra, Keelback, AspX, Python, Orca, Anaconda. The Anaconda was always the end goal, I feel like the dog that finally caught the car.

What was the best ship?
(i.e. which ship gave you the most pleasure to own and fly?)

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Tue May 23, 2017 6:42 pm

Tonight, I shall be doing anything in game that takes my mind off what a pathetic excuse for a living being did in my city last night.

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Postby Orochimaru » Tue May 23, 2017 6:56 pm

RD-83 wrote:Tonight, I shall be doing anything in game that takes my mind off what a pathetic excuse for a living being did in my city last night.

Yeah. I watched the news. Tough.
Very sick people indeed.

//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

CMDRKimJongThrill
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: KimJongThrill

Postby CMDRKimJongThrill » Tue May 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Orochimaru wrote:
CMDRKimJongThrill wrote:Just got my Anaconda last night. D-rated it for the most part, 22 ly range at the moment. Not sure what's next, to be honest. Probably try and do more bounty hunting than I have before, I did trading and pax missions to get the cash I needed from the Anaconda.

What was the best ship?
(i.e. which ship gave you the most pleasure to own and fly?)

That's a great question. I took a few months off right after I got the Keelback, and the most recent big update dropped during that time, so I don't remember the first 3 that well. I didn't like the AspX much, and the Python was purely for utilitarian purposes, though it's a great ship, it's not terribly fun to fly. I also had an FDS for like an hour (didn't like it enough to want to upgrade it) and an FDL for about a day (fun to fly, but fighting isn't my forte and the jump range was very small).

Honestly, out of all of them, the one I missed the most was the Keelback, even though it gets a lot of hate. I think it's the first ship that I really started to get into the mechanics of the game and make some real credits with. The Keelback doesn't get enough credit. It's a great ship.
Good luck exploring the infinite abyss.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed May 24, 2017 8:15 pm

At this point in time.......

Just bought an Aspx.....Upgraded it and semi engineered it for exploring.......

Dawg and I must do something.......

(Dawg....The Explorer Bast..Is parked at I-Sola....Waiting for the green flag)

Now just jumped back in the Python for a few missions......

Get some dosh back........

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “General Discussion”