Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby tinnitus » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:25 am

Popped out to HIP 36601 - C 3 b - Tellurium, lots here had 18 now 150 Full. Off to check these out. Approx 1500LY from Sol.
HIP 36601 - C 4 A - Selenium - (Not Crystal shards)
HIP 36601 - C 1 a - Polonium
HIP 36601 - C 1 d - Ruthenium
HIP 36601 - C 3 b - Tellurium (you have to catch it then scoop it up) Low G
HIP 36601 - C 5 a - Technetium
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:36 pm

Greetings Commander tinnitus -o7-

tinnitus wrote:Popped out to HIP 36601 - C 3 b - Tellurium, lots here had 18 now 150 Full. Off to check these out. Approx 1500LY from Sol.
HIP 36601 - C 4 A - Selenium - (Not Crystal shards)

I found this site, some what "difficult" in regards to others, both in landing, collection and material content -

If I could offer an alternative ( its in the bubble too )

SYSTEM: LHS 417
BODY: 9 E A

Its a little ways from the Jump star but its well worth your time - I do come here often for Selenium and would recommend the following sites

Geological Site [ 25 ]
good landing areas, and easy material collection as well as a solid abundance of Selenium, you should be able to source 15 units ( among other mats ) from this site.

Geological Site [ 19 ]
Much like the above, I had no trouble landing a medium ( Krait Phantom ) here - the collection is swift as its mostly flat and ther is a good abundance of Selenium, another Site where you can collect atleast 15 units of Selenium.

Soing these two sites is enough for 30 - 40 units of Selenium, which is plenty for a good ships worth of Engineering

I hope that helps Commanders -o7-

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:32 am

Yes slim pickings HIP 36601 - C 4 A - Selenium - I landed above the crystal shards - located more Selenium - at C 5 a - Technetium site but doing okay. I'm not here for MATS (a tip sent me) more carriers here since my last visit. Thanks for the intel.

A bit of a slope in - Selenium area - (not crystal shards site) locate a place to park, stay near ship, drive slow, until mats spawn. In private I like leaving the ship as a marker, drive off, when the ship loses an SRV signal she will dismiss herself. When recalled she will locate a place to land/harvest.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Thu May 06, 2021 3:51 pm

Visiting Taygeta (Titan's Daughter) to encounters Thargoid for some data. I'm topped up on Rep here there are cargo missions from Taygeta one 7LY jump into Electar (Cavalieri) for the Cutter. Approx 196 Tonnes 5 or 4.4 million x 3 and top up on a couple smaller hauls making some credits collect data.
Image]

LarsCB
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Alex Sand

Postby LarsCB » Tue May 11, 2021 8:26 am

Building some Federation rank doing courier missions between Ceos and Sothis, and trying to get my head (and paws) around this HOTAS thingy I bought, learning to fly FA off... Currently a danger to myself and others (mostly the former) :-)

Got myself a Sidewinder (got rid of the starter one thinking I wouldn't be using it again) to follow some very nice FA off tutorials. It's fun, and the "HMS Bog Standard" is cheap to replace when I inevitably screw up that little bit too much.

Best regards,
LarsCB / Cmdr Axel Sand

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Tue May 11, 2021 2:34 pm

The Taygeta Sector, 409ly from Sol feels like a space sector, it is so close it might as well be in the bubble and now my new home, years ago I ran cargo out of Titan's Daughter for months,- popped a Fleet Carrier "Star Port" in here. Coriolis Star Port Station Titan's Daughter beautiful amazing colours, looks like a space station, The Hive, an independent cooperative was founded in Nov 3303 by a collection of Commanders who aimed to defend humanity from all alien threats. Taygeta, it has Aliens, you meet them in the Electra sector while hauling cargo 15-20 Million a run, getting paid while picking up wake scans, when you meet these Aliens they pull you out of High Wake, killing your power, off like a switch, it can kill you, kills quick, I traded paint with one, it killed my Cutter *BOOM*. It sounds like a space game, It has aliens in it, you can fight them, they can kill you. The Taygeta Space Sector where a space games become a space game.
Last edited by tinnitus on Fri May 14, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image]

Rayman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Rayman.

Postby Rayman » Wed May 12, 2021 2:23 pm

After 5-6 months of playing I achieved elite combat rank and triple elite. Now I don't know .. I'd rather fly to beagle's point because I've been going to do that for some time before Odyssey release.

ApexWanderer
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Guardsman Z
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby ApexWanderer » Fri May 14, 2021 3:37 pm

Re enlisted with ALD as a Bounty Hunter,Merc and Rescuer after being undercover in the criminal underworld for a couple months.
Nice to be back-) o7.
Xbox GT is Guardsman Z .

Blackfoxx
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Blackfoxx

Postby Blackfoxx » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:45 pm

after some 5 years away from Elite Dangerous, came back a month ago, and right now in game, i'm exploring somewhere close to the galaxy centre .. my second voyage out that way, but this time, i'm spending much more time, actually seeking out new worlds :)

tinnitus
Master
Master

Postby tinnitus » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Welcome back, Commander Blackfoxx after a 5-year absence, returning must be a WOW ED grew up a bit. I may run into you as I am still searching for the Robinson family who despite my best efforts are still lost in space, I believe if I locate them I would find Raxxla. Have fun.
Image]

Return to “General Discussion”