Falcon_D
Master
Master
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Falcon_D » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:20 am

Phillipus wrote:
Phillipus wrote:Fill yer boots while you can, once word gets out I think folks will start complaining on the official forums and demand the nerf bat. ;)

And so it begins... https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/322460-Here-s-what-1-(ish)-hour-of-passenger-missions-can-do-for-your-exploration-rank

Yup. Just read that. Was about to quote your previous post and link to this article too. Lol...

In coming nerf. And I'm still trying to get allied with the Alioth Independents. Looks like I'm going to miss the boat.

Falcon_D
Master
Master
CMDR: Falcon Darkstar

Postby Falcon_D » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:25 am

robfm81 wrote:Been away from the game for what seems ages - hi to those who were aroud when i played last... have seen some names i recognise - tor, Johnluke, xebeth and falcon_d...

will be getting back into the game shortly - what have i missed and what do I need to know?

Hi Rob,
Good to see you back.

If you want to rank your exploration status I suggest quickly getting a ship which can hold a 6C First class passenger cabin and do some high paying sight seeing mission as Philliphus ( I hope I spelt that right) has posted. Before the nerf bat hits. ;)

Have fun, fly safe. o7

JustSomeGuy
Master
Master
CMDR: Murhapuro
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JustSomeGuy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:11 pm

Waiting for a reply to a ticket. Took a passenger mission yesterday and got a disconnect as a bonus. Now I have the passengers but not the mission. Can't even switch to another ship..

Anyone else had this happen, is there a way to fix it myself as the ticket queue was reported to be 3 days long..?
Rebuy is 1.3Mcr which isn't that much, but it's still 1.3Mcr and no guarantee that it would help.
I play on PC, in the Mobius PVE Eurasia group.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke

Postby JohnLuke » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:47 pm

JustSomeGuy wrote:Waiting for a reply to a ticket. Took a passenger mission yesterday and got a disconnect as a bonus. Now I have the passengers but not the mission. Can't even switch to another ship..

Anyone else had this happen, is there a way to fix it myself as the ticket queue was reported to be 3 days long..?
Rebuy is 1.3Mcr which isn't that much, but it's still 1.3Mcr and no guarantee that it would help.

Have you tried docking at a station to see if the passenger disembarks ? I know that when I have a PAX mission fail, I usually get a message to drop off the passenger at the nearest station. Maybe it'll work for you too.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JustSomeGuy
Master
Master
CMDR: Murhapuro

Postby JustSomeGuy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:44 pm

JohnLuke wrote:Have you tried docking at a station to see if the passenger disembarks ? I know that when I have a PAX mission fail, I usually get a message to drop off the passenger at the nearest station. Maybe it'll work for you too.

Yep, tried docking in to a few stations but that did not help. Tried even to take in some hull damage in hopes that if I do have the mission it would force an update to it and the mission would then re-appear to the list of accepted missions, but no.
I play on PC, in the Mobius PVE Eurasia group.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:00 am

JustSomeGuy wrote:
JohnLuke wrote:Have you tried docking at a station to see if the passenger disembarks ? I know that when I have a PAX mission fail, I usually get a message to drop off the passenger at the nearest station. Maybe it'll work for you too.

Yep, tried docking in to a few stations but that did not help. Tried even to take in some hull damage in hopes that if I do have the mission it would force an update to it and the mission would then re-appear to the list of accepted missions, but no.

Aborted the mission?

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:02 am

'earned' 126 today, a new record for me.

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:39 am

JustSomeGuy wrote:Yep, tried docking in to a few stations but that did not help. Tried even to take in some hull damage in hopes that if I do have the mission it would force an update to it and the mission would then re-appear to the list of accepted missions, but no.

Dang, I think either self destruct, or waiting for the ticket to be addressed may be your only options. :?
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:44 am

*Al* wrote:'earned' 126 today, a new record for me.

Nice! How'd you get the cash, Al?
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:05 am

JohnLuke wrote:
*Al* wrote:'earned' 126 today, a new record for me.

Nice! How'd you get the cash, Al?

Uber

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Return to “General Discussion”