Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby JohnLuke » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:57 pm

tinnitus wrote:It is time for me to move on, Elite has been an amazing ride for me, (6500+ E:D game hours) awesome. Big thanks to all the people working in the background here at MobiusPVE and a special thanks to JohnLuke you have always been willing to share your experience and time helping us new commanders as well as other Commanders here, Thank-you all. Today I have 100 hours in Star Citizen and looking forward to a few more 1000 hours. If you require an extra seat in Mobius my slot is available as I have removed myself and the game. All the best in 2018, again thank-you.

I'm sad to see you go, tinnitus. It was an honor to have you in the group (and game) and I'm glad that I was able to have a positive impact on your time here. Thanks for the feedback. 8-)
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Pembroke
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Pembroke
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Pembroke » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:08 am

Trying to get those navy rank up missions. Been at 100% of this rank for 6 days now, so hey, maybe today is the day.
Looks like this dog does its own stunts.

Polynomial-C
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Polynomial-C

Postby Polynomial-C » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:53 am

Just left the asteroid base in the Orion Nebula- time to check out the Flame Nebula. Feels strange being in this region after seeing it everyday from the core worlds.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:48 am

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Unlike Lori....Dawg and I have not sold out.....

We are doing some honest, hard working transport mission running in our home system.......

And watching each others back.....

Missions between 3-5 million per mission all one jump away and stations not far from entry.....

There was one mission for 9.8 mill....But by the time I'd dropped some stuff to get more cargo space it had gone.......

It's a nice sedate way to make some "honest" dosh and have a laugh.......

:D

And the meek shall inherit the earth (but very small plots about 3"x5").

Zafferg
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Zafferg

Postby Zafferg » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:10 pm

Im currently flying back and forth to obsidian orbital and the thargoid crash site in my conda full of 2t protected cargo racks (carrying 16t of various thargoid parts) then board flipping to get palin to take the damn stuff off me. (Saving for a corvette that I don't even have the rep for)

Polynomial-C
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Polynomial-C

Postby Polynomial-C » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:51 pm

Nearly wrecked at the Spirograph Nebula (high G planet). Going back to Witch Head for repairs... might visit T Tauri before returning home. It's been an interesting trip.

Pembroke
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Pembroke

Postby Pembroke » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:40 am

I was just hyperdicted by 3 thargoids at once... I am really not sure how to feel about this.
Looks like this dog does its own stunts.

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:10 am

Pembroke wrote:I was just hyperdicted by 3 thargoids at once... I am really not sure how to feel about this.

Humbled, with extreme reverence that our insect overlords should choose to personally show themselves to a meatbag like you

Renown
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Renown

Postby Renown » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:48 pm

Just returned to home base (Diaguandri) after some exploring then swapped to my Corvette and went to Smeaton Orbital, did one passenger run that was enough for me, no plans to go to Hutton after that. Hopped into my missions AspX and then headed off to Aditi to make some more credits and try to get my Imperial rank up a bit more. I don't necessarily want a Cutter but I would like to have the opportunity to have one if I want.

I had a nose around one at a planetary 2nd hand ship store, had a sticker in the window that said it was only used by a little old lady to go to church on Sundays. I'm not sure I believe them.

Bigmaec
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: BigMaec

Postby Bigmaec » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:17 pm

I finally grinded enough and got me that sweet sweet Cutter (named MCGrindisover :D)... Yeah

Return to “General Discussion”