Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby JohnLuke » Sun May 14, 2017 10:01 am

For anyone participating in the Canonn CG's.... the trade CG is complete. Nice payouts, too!
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

X3N0D3ATH
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: X3N0D3ATH
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby X3N0D3ATH » Sun May 14, 2017 10:18 am

JohnLuke wrote:
Xebeth wrote:Well done sir :D , mind you I can't complain about only being in the top 50%, I did do it using an Imperial Courier :shock:

Well then..... in a Courier you say? Impressive! <<looks for clapping emoticon, but doesn't find one>>

I typically bring a slightly larger ship to a pirate hunting session, but the small ships can be a lot of fun too.

X3N0D3ATH wrote:(Sorry for the second post)

But I just want people to wing up with. I get super tired of the open play nonsense. So having a larger group of players that are active when I'm on would be great.

Have you tried looking for wingmates on our TeamSpeak or Discord servers? You'll find people on those apps who are in-game (or at least active) at the same time as you. Discord has a text channel dedicated to finding wingmen, and both servers have plenty of voice channels. If you want to wing with someone that's in the other Mobius PG, it's super easy for one of you to make your own PG so that you can wing there. I use my PG all the time, to bring friends together who play in different Mobius groups.

If you are playing REALLY late night in the US (around the time I'm posting this, at 2AM PST and later) you may want to change to the EU server. If you're playing at 10:00-12:00 at night in the US, most of the UK guys aren't out of bed yet.

I'm on the xbox, I don't use either of those services.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun May 14, 2017 11:16 am

Oh.....Thought it might, the way it was going yesterday......

I was in the top 25%.......Also in the top 25% for the bounty one.....

I'll have to cash in when I get on later.....

Talk about easy money......

*Edit*

Yep finished in top 25%....Not bad for a Python with 168 cargo.....

Worked out 38 deliveries for 31,550,239 pay-out.......Add the profit from the runs and it's over 50 Mill......

Well happy.....I can get that hot tub now......

:D
Last edited by Cmdr Kharma on Sun May 14, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun May 14, 2017 11:18 am

Xebeth wrote:
JohnLuke wrote:
Xebeth wrote:Well done sir :D , mind you I can't complain about only being in the top 50%, I did do it using an Imperial Courier :shock:

Well then..... in a Courier you say? Impressive! <<looks for clapping emoticon, but doesn't find one>>

I typically bring a slightly larger ship to a pirate hunting session, but the small ships can be a lot of fun too.

As do I, but I've been engineering up the iCourier for fun, does impressive damage now, with strong shields, but overheats like a bitch (even with efficient pulses) so all the damage I'm taking is from heat, probably going to change the dirty drives for clean ones.

Anyway, have shipped the Vulture over now until I can sort out the iCourier heat issues.

I've got one of them USB fan things you could borrow if you want.......

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

JohnGazman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: I Garth v

Postby JohnGazman » Sun May 14, 2017 7:16 pm

X3N0D3ATH wrote:I'm on the xbox, I don't use either of those services.

You can use Discord on PC, and it doesn't require a headset. I'm on Xbox, and I use it.
"Adios, you damn fool."

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Mon May 15, 2017 7:39 am

Had an absolutely hilarious ending to two of my "massacre X pirates" missions: Interdicted one of my mission targets that was not in a wing. Once we drop back into normal space, there are suddenly two additional mission targets in the instance. Fortunately, they politely wait until I have killed the NPC I initially interdicted. And when I attack the first of them after finishing my initial target, the other one politely waits for his turn.

While I wait for my shield to finish recharging: Woosh, ship dropping out of SC. Another mission target (#4). Scan, attack, dispatch, wait.

Woosh, #5. Lather, rinse, repeat. And so on until the mission is complete.

This happened during two missions yesterday evening. The first one spawned > 10 pirate NPC in an orderly fashion and kept spawning pirates from that particular minor faction even after the mission was complete. After the first two or three, I had six system security ships around.

Now if I could only find out how to force this behaviour, these massacre missions would be much less grindy.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Postby Orochimaru » Mon May 15, 2017 8:01 am

Cometborne wrote:Had an absolutely hilarious ending to two of my "massacre X pirates" missions: Interdicted one of my mission targets that was not in a wing. Once we drop back into normal space, there are suddenly two additional mission targets in the instance. Fortunately, they politely wait until I have killed the NPC I initially interdicted. And when I attack the first of them after finishing my initial target, the other one politely waits for his turn.

While I wait for my shield to finish recharging: Woosh, ship dropping out of SC. Another mission target (#4). Scan, attack, dispatch, wait.

Woosh, #5. Lather, rinse, repeat. And so on until the mission is complete.

This happened during two missions yesterday evening. The first one spawned > 10 pirate NPC in an orderly fashion and kept spawning pirates from that particular minor faction even after the mission was complete. After the first two or three, I had six system security ships around.

Now if I could only find out how to force this behaviour, these massacre missions would be much less grindy.

Looks like a Monty Python's sketch.

"Would you mind waiting while I finish killing this gentleman pirate here? No?! Well thank you. I will be killing you shortly."

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

Greylock3491
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Greylock3491

Postby Greylock3491 » Mon May 15, 2017 9:57 am

Lately... was able to get in on the Trade CG and make 24mill on my main PC and XBOX accounts.

Then last night on the Two Guys in Space live-stream three of us worked the bounty hunting CG in the Xbox Mobius PG with Eagles and Vipers - got to 75% but not sure we'll get any higher.

Great CG's this time around!

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Postby pargyrak » Mon May 15, 2017 11:37 am

After a short trip to my hometown, I return, fire up my desktop PC, login and then crash boom bang...
Troubleshooting... PSU... Changed it over the weekend...270Euros....No joy... Send it to service... Old PSU fried BIOS flash chip.
Replaced flash chip...65 Euros

Let's hope that I will be able to play tonight...
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon May 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Tor and I kicking arse in extraction sites for the CG.........

Tor was so angry he even kicked his own arse........

Nice repair bill.........

Return to “General Discussion”