Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Lance Lord
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Lance Lord
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Lance Lord » Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:53 am

Is Moebius participating in the PC Odyssey? If so, how can you be added to the Moebius PG if you already have an invite (i.e. playing the regular game on XBX1)? I only have 2 options to join the game on PC atm. Either Open or Solo. How do you sign up?

Zetr0
Competent
Competent
CMDR: ZETERON

Postby Zetr0 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:34 am

Greetings Commander Lance Lord -o7-

Welcome to Mobius =)

Currently there are a few Commanders that are Alpha Testing Odyssey, you can find a few posts on these boards from installation to setups - if you need access to the Mobious Private Group, please have a read here Commander =)

Hope to see you out here in the black -o7-

SCIGHOST
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: SCIGHOST

Postby SCIGHOST » Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:44 am

Decided to do a bit of exploring.
Went to my first thargiod active surface site.
The atmosphere was brilliant, the music, the sights, the feeling of getting lost and not knowing where the hell I am.
Eventually found the center building and went inside. Very cool experience. Farmed some meta alloys from the growths near the building. Took me ages to get away so I could recall my ship.

Also performed my first neutron star jump holy crap that was insane.

Now back to working on my combat rank and unlocking more engineers. I am thinking of undertaking the trip to Sagittarius A* soon.

tinnitus
Master
Master
CMDR: Nar Nar Goon

Postby tinnitus » Sun Apr 25, 2021 5:12 am

I checked the single right rear back-up-light on the SRV, it comes on only when you pop it in reverse and press the gas pedal.
Image]

“In real life you never get to say "OMG I died, balls to wall and fly her apart.”

HulkingSkyline
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HulkingSkyline
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby HulkingSkyline » Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:53 am

I've made it to Colonia and I'm currently bumming around doing odd jobs for various groups. Is there anything I can do to help out Mobius while I'm here?

I noticed a couple of threads about exploration data being valuable but not sure if these are up to date.

If anyone has any names of stations and/ or systems I can be of assistance with please let me know!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GreenViper
Master
Master
CMDR: GreenViper

Postby GreenViper » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:11 am

HulkingSkyline wrote:I've made it to Colonia and I'm currently bumming around doing odd jobs for various groups. Is there anything I can do to help out Mobius while I'm here?
I noticed a couple of threads about exploration data being valuable but not sure if these are up to date.
If anyone has any names of stations and/ or systems I can be of assistance with please let me know!

Hehe, welcome to Colonia CMDR HulkingSkyline!
MCRN can use your assistance running INF missions for MCRN in Mobia and Trakath.
Those are our two main systems at the moment.
Exploration data is valuable there also.
We hope one day to expand back into Hamlet's Harmony.
There are kinda nice wing mining missions also, of which some have goods that can be purchased like Indite, Bertrandite, Gallite ... they turn a nice profit, ran a couple of those last thursday and they netted us 300 mil for each commander in about 2 hours work... haulin' with a Cutter is pretty efficient that way.
If your interested in joining those wing missions with some MCRN commanders, you'll have to make sure you have access to the Mobius Factions private group, that's a separate application, and then just add us in game.

o7
- Cmdr GreenViper -

Forum moderator
MCRN Squadron Commander & Council member

HulkingSkyline
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: HulkingSkyline
CMDR_Platform: XBOX

Postby HulkingSkyline » Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:55 pm

That all sounds great! I'm currently on a run with a tourist so should have some juicy data I'll drop off when I get back in the next couple of days. I'll also have a goosey at the missions in those systems and do what I can.

Thank you for the update and I'll hopefully bump into you out in the black!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

SCE2AUX
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: SCE2AUX

Postby SCE2AUX » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:40 am

SCIGHOST wrote:Decided to do a bit of exploring.
Went to my first thargiod active surface site.
The atmosphere was brilliant, the music, the sights, the feeling of getting lost and not knowing where the hell I am.
Eventually found the center building and went inside. Very cool experience. Farmed some meta alloys from the growths near the building. Took me ages to get away so I could recall my ship.

Also performed my first neutron star jump holy crap that was insane.

Now back to working on my combat rank and unlocking more engineers. I am thinking of undertaking the trip to Sagittarius A* soon.

Be prepared for a hyperdiction after poking around the Thargoid Cave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? -Oddball

SCIGHOST
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby SCIGHOST » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:01 am

Hasn't happened yet but I'm going back to visit thargoid space. Perhaps activate the system & go see one of the crashed ships to trigger it. :D

SCIGHOST
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Postby SCIGHOST » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:17 am

Ok it worked. I picked up two sensors and jumped. On the second jump I was hyperdicted by two thargiods. They scanned me then I jettisoned the senors. One flew away the other started attacking. Just managed to get away from it as I'm not equipped to fight them.

Very cool experience! Talk about atmosphere!

Return to “General Discussion”