Forked
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Forked
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Forked » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:29 pm

I'll start.

Just upgraded(?) from a Cobra to a Type-6 transporter. Hauling superconductors and tantalum between two systems next to eachother (less than 6 LY apart). With empty cargohold (max is currently 68 (it was 60 on cobra) while I'm saving up for the 32 ton bins) I have about 433000 credits right now. Profit is about ~2k/ton for each round trip.

I have my eyes on that ASP .. and I'm hoping there wont be a complete wipe for launch next month :p

edit: I also have plans of buying a new cobra and find a system for mining. I tried in beta 3 to mine, but only with a hauler and I could at the time not find anything worth the time.
Last edited by Flip on Tue May 26, 2015 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stickied

Nemetos
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Nemetos

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Nemetos » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Just arrived at Barnard star ... gonna do a bit of sight seeing in Sol in my Cobra.

Im skint ... as Ive just bloody ran out of fuel in the last system.
When I loaded game up, the nearest port was 0.30ly away ... journey time of 1hr 15 .
Got it down ro 0.28ly distance, when I ran out of fuel, and watched my windscreen freeze over just before I croaked it from running out of oxygen. :|
After insurance ... Ive got a grand total of 94 credits . Whoo hoo ... !!!
Selling my beam laser for some reddies ... never really liked that weapon anyway .

Cheers !!

Neillm
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Zachus

Postby Neillm » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:02 pm

I'm in the process of travelling about 160ly to where a friend started off. Bit of a pita because it means my freagle is going to be back where I started. I'm considering buying a cheapo sidey to use as a one way shuttle bus but knowing my luck, I'll get half way back and won't have the jump range. Or the freagle won't have the range...one or the other. :-)

Still, I'm seeing some nice sights on the way and at least he started in the direction of Sol so it's easy to keep my bearings.

Oh, and I really need a better fuel scoop than the crappy 300cr one that's like holding a tea strainer out of the window. Mainly because I keep getting interdicted while scooping and end up toasting my ship.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:34 pm

Grinding in Cosi.......

Just back from a mission I could not complete.....I could get the items when empty...But no way back when full....

I saw the Nox system and remembered someone said about upgrades there...So I went there and upgraded my Sidey....

New FSD.....New Power Source.....New Shield genny...........

So now I'm skint....Wondering whether to sell my eagle and get a hauler......

Fecking interdictions are getting on my tits...One was when I was 1.1Nms from dropping....The safe disengage was on and everything.....Had no chance of avoiding....Dropped and a poxy Eagle opened up with some serious shit....Stripped my shields in one pass......

So I returned the favour.....But the fooker was too fast....Just made it out with 10% hull......

Now I'm just gonna try and program a docking macro onto my keyboard and add the new teamspeak server.....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Mr_Average
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Mr_Average

Postby Mr_Average » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:50 pm

Crashed for the second time today while alt+tab between the client and the Elite Companion.

Around 50,000, trying to get a hauler.

TBH, getting a bit miffed, not sure if I can take grinding only for it to be wiped on the 16th.

Neillm
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Zachus

Postby Neillm » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Mr_Average wrote:Crashed for the second time today while alt+tab between the client and the Elite Companion.

Around 50,000, trying to get a hauler.

TBH, getting a bit miffed, not sure if I can take grinding only for it to be wiped on the 16th.

Indeed...I'm taking things very easily until the release.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Same here.....

I'm not taking any notes or anything yet.....

Going to wait till it's for real.....

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Starman Jones
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Starman Jones

Postby Starman Jones » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Haven't found any great trade routes so doing hauling missions. Saving up for a cobra then going to try some mining.
[url="http://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38362"]Image[/url]

Riva
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Riva Silvercrown

Postby Riva » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:00 pm

Exploring and bounty hunting on the Eagle while saving money for the cobra and decent scanners

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent
CMDR: COENEN

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Until the server disconnected me a few minutes ago I was approaching my destination with a Hauler full loaded with Hydrogen.

Return to “General Discussion”