Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Xebeth » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:33 pm

Dragged the old Condor out of storage, flogged off all the mining crap, A rated her, now engineering her to be an 'arse kicking' multirole.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

Tallon69
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Tallon69
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Tallon69 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:58 am

Was getting bored grinding missions, so I renamed one of my clippers "T's salvage and rescue". just bouncing around looking for salvage and ,(yes the risky), "distress call".

b00st3d
Novice
Novice
CMDR: b00st3d

Postby b00st3d » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:34 am

I'm flying my mostly combat fitted anaconda back from Colonia to get the FSD engineered. I'm bringing all my engineered stuff back so I don't have to spend another 300m to ship it all. My jump range is down to around 27Ly. I've been live streaming and someone thought it was funny my Anaconda only had a 38 Ly jump range. It was about then I became self-conscious so I decided to head back to talk to Felicity. I could use the thrusters as well. Pic is from an awesome ringed planet I found.

Malbek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Malbek

Postby Malbek » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:58 pm

I hit the Eagle Sector Secure Facility last night on my way back to the bubble from my grand tour of our half of the galaxy. Cried a little when my final route home is still 165 jumps. :) Tired of honk and scooping, I'm in the mood for pew-pew and the one res site in Colonia just got me hungrier for combat in VR. (picked up a rift over the holidays)

Belpheras
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Belpheras

Postby Belpheras » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:10 pm

I just bought my first Fer-De-Lance! Currently on my way to Felicity to try out those engineer thingies. Halfway there, I got interdicted by a 'mostly harmless' Viper MKIII. It was funny. :twisted:

agiftforclowns
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: agiftforclowns

Postby agiftforclowns » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:22 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Random Ass Exploration Trip, second trip into the void for agiftforclowns, we have arrived at our current destination of Synuefe QJ-R B37 6 A, somewhere in the ass end of no where about who the hell knows light years out from inhabited space. This will be our home for the next few weeks as our pilot has gone quite happily insane and it will take a while for him to get back to normal. please avail yourself of the drink bar. as you will see the pilot has drank all the Indi Bourbon and the Hutton mugs all need to be washed. Have a pleasant stay.

Renown
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Renown

Postby Renown » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:49 pm

Engineerinnnnnnnnnnnng.... or rather surface prospecting for stuff and USS salvage hunting then splurging on engineering crack.

I was at Shinrarta Dezhra last night and the first time leaving there was an NPC hauler (I think, might have been an Adder) sitting mid station like it was queuing the leave but the slot was full, but a bit further back than usual. I slowed up behind it, waited a few seconds then the station started shooting the NPC with the NPC commenting "oh no my ship" I ducked under it and out. After I had come back I hopped out of my Asp into my Corvette to do a bit more to that and just as I took off a (nice) commander announced "Conda incoming" (sorry I forget your name) so there was me just lifted off I see a big pad lit up just in front and to the right I go up and to the left a bit but he's going further up and to my left. Ok, I'm not blocking him, must be going to another pad I can't see and I make my normal way out, then as I;m halfway through the slot I see the ominous white blob of a Beluga closing in (that must be going to the pad I saw) but marvellously despite being an NPC ship it stopped and allowed me the space to leave.

NPCs, stupid and smart.

Edddelos
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Edddelos
CMDR_Platform: PlayStation

Postby Edddelos » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:02 pm

[Lately been bouncing around, some pax missions, some duck hunting, and engineering. I just got invited to whats her name, but have to mine. Guess I'll bounce over get my T6 and blast asteroids.
asteroids.png
asteroids.png (9.84 KiB) Viewed 2479 times

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:22 pm

Oooooo.......OOOoooooo

Leave one small asteroid and fly around the screen....Waiting for the little spaceship.......That racks the points up.......

Once had ships all across the top of the screen........

That was my bestest arcade game.........

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Malbek
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Malbek

Postby Malbek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Back in the bubble and flying for OoM in Ling Deti as of last night. I'm a bit rusty. :D I get around 2 mil in bounties then get smacked around by a gunship or something a bit hard and have to bail for repairs. Gotta get my combat chops back up to spec.

Return to “General Discussion”