Wartox
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Wartox
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Wartox » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Hey guys.

I've just started playing the game today, at around 03:00 aprox GMT+1. Once i got home from work, i've been playing untill now, and now i have gotten enough of it (in a good way). I've tryed my best to make some credits to upgrade my loaned equipment, but it is going slow. Really slow :)

I cant seem to wrap my head around the trading part of the game, and well, most other parts aswell but im getting there slowly. I am still flying around in my sidewinder, what i havent actually crashed upon docking or taking off, altough, for some reason, i always seem to land backwards so that i have to yaw my ship 180 degrees..

Tomorrow, i will continue working towards the "adder" ship, which i think will be a good alroundish ship for me. That is, if ever get the hang on how-to actually make some credits :)

Looking forward to fly with with you all, some 1800+ members of this PvE group, altough, i have no idea how to tell if it is a player or a NPC im encountering, so my apologies if i have actually fired upon any of you, i simply dont know how to tell if it a player or NPC im encountering hehe.

Fly Wreckles my new and upcomming friends //Wartox

Forked
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Forked

Postby Forked » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:44 pm

Player names start with "CMDR".

and as for trading, sign up here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=491 and update/insert data. It will show you the profitable routes, if there are any :)

anikaiful
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Mir Fnar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby anikaiful » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Wartox wrote:Hey guys.

I've just started playing the game today, at around 03:00 aprox GMT+1. Once i got home from work, i've been playing untill now, and now i have gotten enough of it (in a good way). I've tryed my best to make some credits to upgrade my loaned equipment, but it is going slow. Really slow :)

I cant seem to wrap my head around the trading part of the game, and well, most other parts aswell but im getting there slowly. I am still flying around in my sidewinder, what i havent actually crashed upon docking or taking off, altough, for some reason, i always seem to land backwards so that i have to yaw my ship 180 degrees..

Tomorrow, i will continue working towards the "adder" ship, which i think will be a good alroundish ship for me. That is, if ever get the hang on how-to actually make some credits :)

Looking forward to fly with with you all, some 1800+ members of this PvE group, altough, i have no idea how to tell if it is a player or a NPC im encountering, so my apologies if i have actually fired upon any of you, i simply dont know how to tell if it a player or NPC im encountering hehe.

Fly Wreckles my new and upcomming friends //Wartox

Adder is a nice ship, not really for combat though (even if I kill each and every NPC interdicting me with one.. kinds of funny they stopped interdicting me while ago).

...Adder is like Sidewinder, not
...It's not tight, you don't suffocate
...Claustrophoby doesn't get you either
...Just rack the guns up and fire their nether.

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent
CMDR: COENEN

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:46 am

Welcome sir! You'll understand trading fast enough: Buy low, sell high :)

Crisp_89
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Crisp_89

Postby Crisp_89 » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Started on launch day and am currently running around my local star systems in my freagle (w/ upgraded weapons, kill warrant module, cargo rack and power supply) just exploring, doing missions and participating in some light bounty hunting when the opportunity arises. Hoping to build up enough credits for a cobra or viper (still haven't decided which I prefer).

Hope to start building rep with the Federation so I can start some Federal Navy missions (sorry Imperials...) and enjoy some awesome PvE action with my fellow Commanders!. :D
CMDR Crisp_89
Asp Explorer: LX-52A "Excalibur"
Combat: Expert | Trade: Merchant | Exploration: Pathfinder

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm busy with getting to know the systems around Azrael, so profits are low but I saved some credits just for this.

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:56 pm

Crisp_89 wrote:Hope to start building rep with the Federation

Scum.........

:D

*Edit*

Although fuck knows somehow I managed to do this..............

oops.jpg
oops.jpg (167.33 KiB) Viewed 12184 times

I really must pay attention to the missions I take....Rather than the money..........

:)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Vandemar
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: Vandemar

Postby Vandemar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:15 am

I have been trying to gain rank with the Federation but can't figure it out or stumble upon it either, share some of your luck :D

CMDR_COENEN
Competent
Competent

Postby CMDR_COENEN » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:21 am

Currently in Avalon ...trying to find where they sell the Lakon type-6 in Empire space....

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Well missions have deffo gone to shite where I am.....Even though I'm allied in a few systems and friendly in others......Max mission this morning was about 3K......So trading..Getting about 25K profit on a single jump round trip....

This is about as far as I'm going to push the Adder.....Might drop the fuel tank size for more distance....But I dunno...Worth over a Million now.......

adderstats8.jpg
adderstats8.jpg (223.93 KiB) Viewed 12156 times

Also had this pop up after a mission....Anybody know what THAT means.....

ldown.jpg
ldown.jpg (58 KiB) Viewed 12156 times

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “General Discussion”