Dudley
Master
Master
CMDR: Dudley_Dawg
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Dudley » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:34 am

Doing the Palin thing.. trying to get 5000ly from home. :P

Managed 1000ly with Tor and Kharmas help. 8-)

Probably had one too many, since I'm wearing someone else's head at the moment.. :oops:

Tor and I sorted all the worlds issues - redesigned Elite Dangerous such that it met everyones requirements, just before collapsing in a drunken stupor.

A good night then.. :D

o7 Dawg
As a tribute to Tor, my CMDR has small feet too! o7 Dawg

TorTorden
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: TorTorden

Postby TorTorden » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:52 am

Dudley wrote:Doing the Palin thing.. trying to get 5000ly from home. :P

Probably had one too many, since I'm wearing someone else's head at the moment.. :oops:

Tor and I sorted all the worlds issues - redesigned Elite Dangerous such that it met everyones requirements, just before collapsing in a drunken stupor.

o7 Dawg

Well thats you.
I only had a small whisky so no worse for the wear.

Did grab a six pack of beer today from the shop ;)

Hey I'm Thor -
People call me Bob.

Rule 1: Pillage. Then burn.
Rule 2: No such thing as overkill, as long as there are reloads.

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Postby Orochimaru » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:37 pm

TorTorden wrote:
Dudley wrote:Doing the Palin thing.. trying to get 5000ly from home.

o7 Dawg

Well thats you.
I only had a small whisky so no worse for the wear.

Did grab a six pack of beer today from the shop ;)

Last time I headed out to a CZ with a glass of wine on my hand a two on my brain, I got my behind kicked

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Had a great time winging with various Commanders (Cyberbofh, Mr McBride, Fenrock & 3d Plague) tonight in the BH CG. Only had my Courier to hand as couldn't be bothered fetching the FGS. To be fair its engineered and the enhanced thrusters help a lot with making the most of the fixed cannon!

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:56 am

Heading slowly back to the Bubble after taking a trip to Colonia/Mobia then Sag A, 22Kyl to go. Seen some spectacular sights on the way and quite a lot of data to sell once I get back to civilisation. Finally found some earth like worlds as well, something I wanted to achieve on this trip.
DBX has been a joy to use for this trip but looking forward to a different cockpit view and some pew pew :)

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert

Postby Orochimaru » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:38 am

This weekend was full of E:D. It was a glorious reputation farm fest: trade runs with my T6, assassinations and BH with the Vulture.

I had a close encounter with the insurance office, when I jumped an Elite FdL and was (barely) able to turn it into cosmic dust. Fun!
There was also a cultural moment when I killed a Wanted CMDR by the name of Macbeth! (ah! I killed Macbeth with a beam laser!)

Have a nice week CMDRs o7Image

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:07 am

Orochimaru wrote:There was also a cultural moment when I killed a Wanted CMDR by the name of Macbeth! (ah! I killed Macbeth with a beam laser!)

I assume that your CMDR kill was in Open, or a private group other than Mobius? At least I hope so. :o
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert

Postby Orochimaru » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:21 am

JohnLuke wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:There was also a cultural moment when I killed a Wanted CMDR by the name of Macbeth! (ah! I killed Macbeth with a beam laser!)

I assume that your CMDR kill was in Open, or a private group other than Mobius? At least I hope so. :o

Ah! Master JohnLuke, fear not my good sir. I forgot to add that Macbeth was a NPC.

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:31 am

Hi Hoooooo

Urvane CZ through the day

thebs
Master
Master
CMDR: thebs

WTF Frontier? Triple interdicted by same guy, always back 100%?!

Postby thebs » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 pm

I'm just flying around in a lightly outfitted Python, largely designed for jump distance and cargo capacity. I just have a pair of lightweight beams and a pair of efficient multi-cannons.

Being Expert, just 15ls from the station, I get interdicted by a Master FDL. I decide to challenge him, and despite him spamming SCB, I get him down to 34% hull while I'm still 55% shields. He bugs out before I can get his engines. No problem, continuing on.

Except not even 10 seconds later, he's back, before I can get to the station. But he's back 100% hull?!?!?! Now I whittle him back down, despite his SCB spamming again, and get him to 30% hull, before he bugs out. No problem, my shields are just about toast, quite annoying, but I continue on, I'm just about there.

Oh no ... he's back in another 10+ seconds! I cannot get to the f'ing station! And ... once again, he's 100% hull?!?!?! Now I'm pissed. I start running as my shields aren't even 20% yet. I have no SCBs or anything, it's not rigged for combat. Whew! An Anaconda just showed up, must be system security. Oh wait ... the Anaconda is firing on me?! WTF?!

Never killed the ED executable before with Task Manager ... first time I ever did so today. WTF Frontier?! 3 times, same guy, 100% hull restored after the first 2 within 15 seconds? WTF?! No way could he auto-repair in that time, or make it to a station and back! Not even remotely!
CMDR TheBS - Yet Another Middle Aged American (YAMAA) and Extremely Casual Gamer often confused for a Total Noob

Return to “General Discussion”