Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
DarkMere
Master
Master
CMDR: DarkMere
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby DarkMere » Thu May 11, 2017 8:44 am

I nearly fell upon my sword once in a similar situation, having been en-route to a delivery destination and being interdicted. I normally win these with reasonable ease, but not this time. Lost my shields and a few systems very quickly. Having dispatched the little sod I set off back to my delivery station only to find that I could not contact the station to request docking. My sensors were off-line. Well having wasted quite a bit of time wondering what to do, I decided that the only option open to me was to self destruct. However, fortunately I decided to ask on a forum first and was told about the repair/reboot function. Saved me a lot of credits.

Right now my game time is taken engaged in the war in Exioce, but once that war is over. I am planning on going into the deep for a vacation till I get bored, which knowing me and past such ventures, happens after about 8 to 10 hours game time :)

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: BlueCoder
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby mhildebrand » Thu May 11, 2017 11:02 am

DarkMere wrote:I nearly fell upon my sword once in a similar situation, having been en-route to a delivery destination and being interdicted. I normally win these with reasonable ease, but not this time. Lost my shields and a few systems very quickly. Having dispatched the little sod I set off back to my delivery station only to find that I could not contact the station to request docking. My sensors were off-line. Well having wasted quite a bit of time wondering what to do, I decided that the only option open to me was to self destruct. However, fortunately I decided to ask on a forum first and was told about the repair/reboot function. Saved me a lot of credits.

Right now my game time is taken engaged in the war in Exioce, but once that war is over. I am planning on going into the deep for a vacation till I get bored, which knowing me and past such ventures, happens after about 8 to 10 hours game time :)

You guys are great! Every time I read from the forum I learn something. From your post I learned about the reboot/repair function! Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mhildebrand
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: BlueCoder

Postby mhildebrand » Thu May 11, 2017 11:11 am

Orochimaru wrote:
Xebeth wrote:And it is done

Congrats!

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk

Nice job! I got a ways to go!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Darr Valen
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Darr Valen

Postby Darr Valen » Thu May 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Evenin' CMDRs. What's new in the 'verse? I heard that SDC did SDC type stuff, and people actually believed they wouldn't do what they always did. Was that the case?

Can't wait to get back into the cockpit sometime soon.. RSI + Joysticks = No Flight Time.. unfortunately for me.

Hrdina
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Hrdina

Postby Hrdina » Thu May 11, 2017 11:28 pm

Orochimaru wrote:Cool! I did not know that. Thanks for sharing and go easy on that Vodka

When I googled for this, it was both sad and funny how many CMDRs' postings included the phrase "I wish I knew about this back when...". :(

Vodka's all gone, but I'm heading out to the store soon. The important thing to remember is that I got myself into that predicament before I had any vodka.
Jameson & Son are my copilots

Orochimaru
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orochimaruh

Postby Orochimaru » Fri May 12, 2017 11:45 am

Hrdina wrote:
Orochimaru wrote:Cool! I did not know that. Thanks for sharing and go easy on that Vodka

When I googled for this, it was both sad and funny how many CMDRs' postings included the phrase "I wish I knew about this back when...". :(

Vodka's all gone, but I'm heading out to the store soon. The important thing to remember is that I got myself into that predicament before I had any vodka.

Sent from my LON-L29 using Tapatalk
//"ye meet orochi crazy ass vulture pilot" ^^

JohnGazman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: I Garth v

Postby JohnGazman » Fri May 12, 2017 8:18 pm

I'm in LTT 377 helping out with the CGs. Got my shiny new Gunship and my Cargo AspX out there. Already made top 50% in BH, need to import some more tea though!

Also viewing the Subreddit and not being surprised that SDC are up in arms about "Menu Logging". Next thing you know they'll be demanding PG's and Solo mode be removed.
"Adios, you damn fool."

JustSomeGuy
Master
Master
CMDR: Murhapuro

Postby JustSomeGuy » Fri May 12, 2017 8:57 pm

JohnGazman wrote:Next thing you know they'll be demanding PG's and Solo mode be removed.

Isn't there a 2000 page long forum thread on that already..
I play on PC, in the Mobius PVE Eurasia group.

JohnGazman
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: I Garth v

Postby JohnGazman » Fri May 12, 2017 9:52 pm

JustSomeGuy wrote:
JohnGazman wrote:Next thing you know they'll be demanding PG's and Solo mode be removed.

Isn't there a 2000 page long forum thread on that already..

I tend not to go on the official forums, so I wouldn't know. Doesn't surprise me that there is one, though.
"Adios, you damn fool."

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Fri May 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Yep....Doing the same.....

A-Team were there tonight.......

Tor and Dawg top 10%.......Me top 50%....The bastards have cutters (Penile extensions)

Then switched to the BH........

Top 25%..........

And as always.....Laughing all the way....

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “General Discussion”