Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:41 pm

Xebeth wrote:[the 4s don't spin.

But make a Luuuurvely sound....

:)

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Postby Relix Typhon » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:00 pm

Xebeth wrote:
RD-83 wrote:
Do you find that the C3 Multi is a bit reluctant to get going unless you are properly lines up with the target?

The C3s have a long spin up time, they don't start firing until they are rotating at full speed, the 1s and 2s get to full speed quickly, and the 4s don't spin.

Ah yeah, that'll be it.
Haven't had the pleasure of using a 4 yet

Smior
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Smior

Postby Smior » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:31 am

Selling unknown artifacts.

Cometborne
Master
Master
CMDR: Cometborne

Postby Cometborne » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:18 am

Currently trying the obtain the permit for the Terra Mater system because it exists, which unfortunately means running a lot of missions. While handing them in, I noticed that an old bug from the 2.0 days is still around: If you stack a lot of fetch missions and hand them in all at the same time, you will get your money and cargo/material rewards for all of them.

However, the reputation gain for everything but the first mission seems to get lost. Handing the missions in one by one and mode-switching between open/group/solo between hand-ins has led to a massive acceleration of my reputation gain.

This probably also applies to other mission types, but since I usually have just one delivery per target station, I get a new mission board anyway. However, anybody who is doing an A-B mission loop to grind reputation or rank should probably switch modes between hand-ins as well. This also increases your chances that a promotion mission survives the bug that kills it so frequently in 2.2.03.
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap for reasonable prices

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Postby pargyrak » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Got 2 Huge Beams Efficient G5 with Thermal Vent and wanted to try them out before the next war.

So went to have some fun in Hi-RES at Azrael. Still teaching the kid how to fly the SLF (Brought him from Harmless to Dangerous).

Handed in 6-7M in bounties over the weekend to help the order...
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

ScytheKnight
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: ScytheKnight

Postby ScytheKnight » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Got to Allied with Alioth Independents last night. So next step is to do my permit mission then modify my Python for mining to get 50 Bromelite.

Relix Typhon
Master
Master
CMDR: Relix Typhon

Postby Relix Typhon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Having a night off because the thought of taking Fujin Tea to Broo 9 at a time doesn't appeal to me today lol

JohnLuke
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: JohnLuke
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby JohnLuke » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:38 pm

RD-83 wrote:Having a night off because the thought of taking Fujin Tea to Broo 9 at a time doesn't appeal to me today lol

Ugggg..... that sounds painful. I should be on tomorrow around this time if you can use a hand loading up on Tea.
-JL

Discord Admin
Forum moderator
FB Group moderator

Cometborne
Master
Master

Postby Cometborne » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:12 am

ScytheKnight wrote:Got to Allied with Alioth Independents last night. So next step is to do my permit mission then modify my Python for mining to get 50 Bromelite.

Been there, done that. Bromelite is more elusive than Painite, bring a big prospector limpet controller and lots of limpets. I went out with a cutter, class 5A prospector (4 active limpets), dual class 3D collectors, and 512 tons of limpets. Three hours and 200 limpets later, I had my 50 tons of Bromelite.

Nearest icy ring with pristine reserves is around LHS 2522 6 B, 18.44 LY from Alioth, 5200 Ls out. The system is a white dwarf and unpopulated, so caution on entry and do a recon run with ADS&DSS first to locate the planet and "learn" that it has pristine reserves, then come back with the mining gear.

Cometborne
Master
Master

Postby Cometborne » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:30 am

Added Terra Mater to my growing list of permits, but that was the last of the "easy" permits where the name and location of the minor faction issuing the permit is known. Now hunting the area around 4 Sextantis to fill in this uncharted territory.

Return to “General Discussion”