Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Cypher2139
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: Cypher2139
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Cypher2139 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:38 pm

Sat on the forum and on my phone killing time while the game supercruises to a station, literally 90% of my time 'playing' I don't even have the game open.

However in general, I'm collecting Modular Terminals so I can ultimately unlock Palin.

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Loriath » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:03 pm

My Fighter jock Alex just ranked up to Dangerous. He is now one rank ahead of me. Of course, this all gets wiped at the end of Beta and I lose him, but it has been a great experiment on what can be accomplished and in how much time.

I know exactly how my NPC Pilots will be used. And what I have to do to make them effective.
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

*Al*
Master
Master
CMDR: *Al*

Postby *Al* » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:44 am

I have had an underlying concern (It is NOT a winge it's a thought) about the game ever since PP/Horizons and would like to know what everyone thinks. (bought to the fore by Loriath's post above.)

Posting this here as this thread appears to be the catch all on the forum.

Here goes;

ED is a Space faring/combat/trading/mining (freeform) game - hurrah!

ED is a Space faring/combat/trading/mining (freeform) game that to keep up you should join a political faction because you are in a gang and gangs have power. It's a bit more complicated than it was but much more fun.

ED is a Space faring/combat/trading/mining (freeform) game. You can wing up with people as a group. You should join a political faction because in your faction after you work hard you can get special modules that make you superior to others. It's a bit more complicated than it was but much more fun.

Getting the thought?

ED is a Space faring/combat/trading/mining (freeform) game. You can wing up with people as a group. To keep up you should join a political faction because in your faction after you work hard you can get special modules that make you superior to others that do not.
    You can also land on certain planets, and on these planets you can find special ores that will let you make improved shells that will make you superior to others. It's a bit more complicated than it was but much more fun.

ED is a Space faring/combat/trading/mining (freeform) game. You can wing up with people as a group. To keep up you should join a political faction because in your faction after you work hard you can get special modules that make you superior to others that do not.
    You can also land on certain planets and drive about in a buggie, on these planets you can find special ores that will let you make improved shells that will make you superior to others.
    You can also collect certain items from situations and sell them to special people who (if you are lucky) will make your ship much better and you will then be superior to others. It's a bit more complicated than it was but much more fun.

You can also land on certain planets and drive about in a buggie, on these planets you can find special ores that will let you make improved shells that will make you superior to others.
    Commanders can also collect certain items from situations and sell them to special people who (if you are lucky) will make your ship much better and you will then be superior to others. And, you can summon other ships from your fleet.
    You can have NPC ships that you can control to make you superior to others. And you can have crew on your ships that can make you superior to others.
    It's a bit more complicated than it was but much more fun.

I played a great game while I was waiting for ED it had a strange name, you know the one. It got really complicated and not as much fun. I stopped having fun......
Never played EVE.

As I said it's a mind dump that I would value you opinions on - Thanks

Al (of the Quays)

Trinity Star
Master
Master
CMDR: Trinity Star

Postby Trinity Star » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:08 pm

Arrived back from Jaques, didn't do an intensive amound of scanning but here's some more things with my name now on them....

Earthlikes = 4
Ammonia Worlds = 11
Waterworlds = 72
Class II GG = 25
Nuetron Star = 19
White Dwarves = 13
Black Hole = 1

pargyrak
Master
Master
CMDR: pargyrak

Postby pargyrak » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:26 pm

Left from Maia, got attacked from the Federal Battlecruiser, escaped, stopped at Wyrd, Laaksak and Leesti to pimp my conda, dropped a million cr exploration data at Azrael where our influence is down to 29%, now arriving at Sothis to see what is the fuss about and make some cash before the 2.2 lands
Order of Mobius Council
Friends call me pargy

Orkekum
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Orkekum

Postby Orkekum » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:15 am

in my rusty little keelback, lets see what this tipoff contains

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:22 am

Well the "Team" went on a treasure hunt last night after getting 4 cryptic messages.......

We did not find anything.....

But it ended up with me in my SRV minding my own business......Taking in the vista on this planet......Looking for shite

And a poxy sys defence Vulture with rails decides to have a pop at me......No rhyme or reason behind the attack......

Anyway there's me scooting across the surface bobbing and weaving for quite a while......

Lucky the NPC was a shit shot.......

Although I did have to repair a few times on the run when he got it right......

Dawg eventually comes to my aid to shadow me whilst I recall my ship.......

Get into my ship and we give the Vulture some grief he will never forget.......Plus a few of his mates that jumped in......

Guess we will not being going back there for a week or so.....

And we are now bounty hunter material.....

All in all a good night......

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Arbalest9
Novice
Novice
CMDR: Aleste Strahl

Postby Arbalest9 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:34 am

currently on exploration... will be back on Azrael/Apathaam when the new update goes live :)

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath

Postby Loriath » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:31 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Well the "Team" went on a treasure hunt last night after getting 4 cryptic messages.......

Guess we will not being going back there for a week or so.....

And we are now bounty hunter material.....

All in all a good night......

I fall asleep at the desk, decide to call it quits after midnight and you two go all "BOB" on them??? If this continues in the main game it is really going to liven things up for us :P
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:23 pm

You're fault......

That's what Dawg and I are telling our Mrs......

P.S

Also your fault.....Me is now getting bounty hunted......

By fools.......

Muwhahahahahaha....

:twisted:

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

Return to “General Discussion”