Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby clivewil » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:20 am

Zander, i think the T6 is around the 1 mil mark and carries about 100t - i hated mine and only owned it for an hour but others love them so perhaps you will too.

with 1.8 mil maybe you could afford to buy one, upgrade its FSD, fill its hold, and still have the rebuy cash needed without selling the Cobra - if you're careful? just a thought.

---> now back in TZ Arietis running missions to get the permit for Van Maanen's Star, not for any particular reason. once i have their permit they will probably make it back onto my known-enemies list and i can shoot them at their home :D
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Kiltrathi
Expert
Expert
CMDR: Kiltrathi

Postby Kiltrathi » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:04 am

Cmdr Kharma wrote:I'd aim a bit higher than 60 to get a decent one.....

I already have 61 million in the account, I meant to say I just need to raise another 60.

clivewil
Master
Master

Postby clivewil » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:29 am

just bought another ship, an Anaconda who hasn't been named yet - either Siren or Gertie The Gunship.

then i had to buy yet another ship - the Sidewinder Of Shame - because i'd spent all my cash on the Anaconda and didn't have her insurance money, and needed a taxi home. so it's back to running missions at LFT 926 while i sort that out

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:38 am

Saving up for an A8 power plant.... sigh!!!! trade trade... pew pew grind grind :)

UnmarkedBoxcar
Master
Master
CMDR: UnmarkedBoxcar
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby UnmarkedBoxcar » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 pm

clivewil wrote:just bought another ship, an Anaconda who hasn't been named yet - either Siren or Gertie The Gunship.

then i had to buy yet another ship - the Sidewinder Of Shame - because i'd spent all my cash on the Anaconda and didn't have her insurance money, and needed a taxi home. so it's back to running missions at LFT 926 while i sort that out

Sidewinder of Shame... I laughed, then felt bad, then laughed again.

blazingmaniac wrote:Saving up for an A8 power plant.... sigh!!!! trade trade... pew pew grind grind :)

I think it's slightly funny/sad that that power plant costs more than the ship itself. <.<

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Yeah tis somewhat sad. I know for now the 10% module thing didn't happen yet, imagine the losses on on of those bad boys!!! :x
Mind you once I purchase it, I have no intention of getting rid of it.

Xebeth
Deadly
Deadly
CMDR: Xebeth
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Xebeth » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:11 pm

Decided to get another Vulture, I didn't really like it when it first came out, finding it a bit clinical against the old dumb AI. The new all improved AI however, especially at Dangerous and above, are a bit nippy for the old Python, so now I'm finding a new love for the Vulture. The Pythons hold up for trading and assassination missions, and the DbE is safely tucked away for running a few PP deliveries.

Found a nice little system just a jump or two away from AL-Ds capital with a couple of High RES and a decent trade route, so I can start the week in the DbE doing a few PP deliveries, jump in the Python for a bit of trading, then hit up a RES in the Vulture and work on the old combat rank, occasionally making the one jump to an exploited system to cash in my Empire bounties with the 50% bonus.
Please make sure you have read the Mobius GroupPolicy

DexterMaximus
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless
CMDR: DexterMaximus

Postby DexterMaximus » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:57 pm

Anyone know of any Conflict zones...
Every time I find one it dissappears.

It would help if it was in hudson space, as I am based there at present to max all the discounts!

clivewil
Master
Master

Postby clivewil » Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:30 am

DexterMaximus wrote:Anyone know of any Conflict zones...
Every time I find one it dissappears.
It would help if it was in hudson space, as I am based there at present to max all the discounts!

not in Hudson space, but LP 906-9 was excellent as it was literally a 10-second trip from the station to the high-intensity CZ (LP 906-9 is on the edge of Winters' territory, near Shinrarta Dezhra) - look for 'civil war' in a system's status to find others closer to you

---> LP 906-9 is now showing as 'civil unrest' - not quite the same thing as civil war, sorry. my mother probably went over there and told them all to stop being so stupid and give each other a hug

Grifs
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Grifs Astoni

Postby Grifs » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:12 am

Been trying the FDL for a while now. Not the kind of spacecraft I was looking for.

Kinda tempted to sell it back, really. Thinking of just funding my Anaconda with the money I can get back. That or I can wait longer until I get more funds back from trading and just leave it parked. IDK.

Return to “General Discussion”