Discuss anything relating to Elite: Dangerous
Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin
CMDR_Platform: None Specified

Re: What are you doing (ingame) now?

Postby Flip » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:25 pm

VictoriaG wrote:Support looked into the logs of my last Anaconda loss and could not find any reason why I should have died so they've refunded 21,472,110 credits back to my balance! :)

Good news!
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:01 pm

VictoriaG wrote:Support looked into the logs of my last Anaconda loss and could not find any reason why I should have died so they've refunded 21,472,110 credits back to my balance! :)

I had a similar incident with my Python a while ago and they were very helpful, lost the ship plus a full load of cargo so they refunded my my costs including the insurance, and was quick too within a few hours of the event.

blazingmaniac
Expert
Expert
CMDR: blazing

Postby blazingmaniac » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Colin The Grey wrote:I use 3 Gimballed class 3 Bursts and 2 Gimballed Multi cannons on my python- I rarely have to use the cannons - the bursts usually kill everything.

My python is now A rated across the board - even the KWS, the 4km range on the KWS means that usually i've scanned the target before I get in range of my weapons - mainly because I never open fire till my range to target is below 1km.

Very similar spec to what I was using, had 2 x c2 gimballed cannons once shield was down 2 x c3 Burst for shield manging and a c3 Plasma Accelerator.. just because.
Same with the range as you always under 1 km and use the PA and bursts to annihilate the shields then cannons and burst for PP destruction. nothing really lasted very long :)

clivewil
Master
Master
CMDR: clivewil + clivus

Postby clivewil » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:35 pm

i made myself a new 32Ly jump range unarmed exploration Asp, and took her down to HR 706 where i'd stashed one of my Vultures - did a bit more RES hunting to round off my contribution to the CG at just over 30 mil. the CG is due to complete in about 4 hours so i hope i stay in the top 5%, the reward will pay for my Asp.

Colin The Grey wrote:Still in 1st place

great job there. i managed to get to #1 in another CG and got knocked out almost instantly, so i know how hard you had to work to keep that spot
-- Fly safely, shoot straight, kill quickly, land softly --

Nanosmo
Competent
Competent
CMDR: Nanosmo

Postby Nanosmo » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:55 pm

After about 30 missions for the Fed's I finally ranked up to Warrant Officer from Petty Officer. Don't know why, but that section wouldn't let me advance quickly.

Loriath
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Loriath
CMDR_Platform: PC-MAC

Postby Loriath » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:12 pm

Awesome. Glad to see they are keeping up on things like this. Saw a report on Reddit today with video of a Commander that kept logging in to find his ship spinning wildly in space faster than could be seen then a Ship Destroyed screen. Happened a few times before he gave up and did a ticket. Bugs. Oh Well.

I guess I will never see the 280K Fine I got back when the System Authority/Station Authority bug was going around. Carry Imperial Slaves into an Empire Station in a Fed System. They said they were gonna refund which would have been great at the time, but nothing I can't deal with in 15 minutes in a RES :)

But now you have some coin back and are running again. Good hunting Victoria. I will remember to stay FURTHER away from you at all times ;)
My Commander has Small Feet
"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
~-~The A-Team Board ~-~
12 year olds tearing around the woods on dirt bikes have LESS FUN than we do!

Trinity Star
Master
Master
CMDR: Trinity Star

Postby Trinity Star » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 pm

I now have 11,848 bounties & combat bonds combined, wondering just how many is required for Elite?

Flip
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Flip Martin

Postby Flip » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:15 pm

I'm at 3053 combined. Anyone knows what the threshold is for Dangerous?
We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty! ―Douglas Adams

Cmdr Kharma
Dangerous
Dangerous
CMDR: Kharma

Postby Cmdr Kharma » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:24 pm

Attempting a fart after 10 pints of Guinness and a vindaloo curry..........

:D

Tor.....Hold on.......Tor.......Wait a bit.....TOR will you stop fecking firing.......Ok......Tor I know a therapist that can help you....... :D My Cmdr also has small feet

ColinFas
Harmless
Harmless
CMDR: colinfas

Postby ColinFas » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Cmdr Kharma wrote:Attempting a fart after 10 pints of Guinness and a vindaloo curry..........

:D

o dear..black and hot

Return to “General Discussion”